UEFA Champions League 2013/2014

Real attitude was also very short of sportmanship with ronaldo diving and behaving very wrongly in the last minutes.

A pitty for Atletico they were 1 minute away from being champions and they deserved it, with so many injuries and yet they were there. Madrid deserved the goal and then only a miracle would have saved Atletico.

Congrats to real fans. Enjoy it as it lasts... No one wins two in a row

men otm

di maria
modric
ancelotti

atletico's approach was too ugly even a mourinho fan like me couldn't stand. happy they lost it. don't give a damn about real.

ronaldo diving and behaving very wrongly in the last minutes.

What diving? He slipped few times and for penalty there was more contact than when Neymar got the penalty and red card against RM. Yet than it was a clear penalty and now it is a dive?

What diving? He slipped few times and for penalty there was more contact than when Neymar got the penalty and red card against RM. Yet than it was a clear penalty and now it is a dive?

they won and that it don't need to compare to Neymar or any other game\player , well done RM and i'm Barcelona fan , congratulation.

Great match, a great night ... I am happy that I saw this terrific match, which I have not seen for a long time ... as our commentator said, this is not a football match - it's a movie, it's a real movie! :WORSHIP:

Congratulations to all the fans of Real Madrid, tonight is your night! :TU:

they won and that it don't need to compare to Neymar or any other game\player , well done RM and i'm Barcelona fan , congratulation.

if only quarter of the quarter of barcelona fans could be like you...

but they won't.

am I only one who think 5 minutes adding time was way to much ? I mean not many things happen why that much ? I don't wanna say goal wasn't suppose to com by Ramos but somehow I felt that way way to much as soon as I saw it , was thinking 2-3 minutes.

anyway congratulation to Real , I wanted Atletico to win but I dont have problem with Real winning it either!

if only quarter of the quarter of barcelona fans could be like you...

but they won't.

it's a grownups way of thinking .. if you ask some 8 years old don't expect any good from him ;)

in the end it's a football game and I've enjoy it and that all the point of it right?

am I only one who think 5 minutes adding time was way to much ? I mean not many things happen why that much ? I don't wanna say goal wasn't suppose to com by Ramos but somehow I felt that way way to much as soon as I saw it , was thinking 2-3 minutes.

anyway congratulation to Real , I wanted Atletico to win but I dont have problem with Real winning it either!

Real scored the goal on the third minute so it's not fair to say that it was the reason for the goal .

Lol anchelloti face was fully red as its look he was mins away frm sack .but thats where big spending clubs comes top .but real fully deserved it if u see their performance as whole in this tournament.but man di maria is really under rated player for me wow .whole bale goal was bcoz of him

I'm not saying that at all , and I said I dont wanna say thatno matter what score was I think that was way to much.

let's be honest they was the better team "today" on the pitch and I'm happy for them.. (BTW c.Ronaldo played today? hahaha)

Wow! Varane kicked a ball at the bench and Simone rushed out for a fight!! Im happy w/ RM wining they clearly came to win and not foul the night away. Too many gols at the last minute of the match.. La Decima completed :WORSHIP:

@LFC Albania he`s 18yrs old 19 in a few weeks...he`s there w/ wife`s family my political fam.

Anyone got a clip of that? I didn't see why Simeone rushed out after the penalty kick.... they didn't quite show it. I'm curious to watch.

Shame for Atletico to come so close.

Don't understand the 5 min stoppage which Real again got when they needed but well done to madrid.

Di Maria has been such an important player for them this season but the media so fixated on CR7 and Bale.

Hard luck to Atlético .. they've done a magnificant season, and La Liga title is a very good achivement for them ..

while for RM, they were the best team in the whole CL season ..
best in everything, and they did beat the ex-best team in the world 5-0 in their way ..

now, enough with La Decima obsession, and let's get back to making an even better team, with patience and no stress.

ahu3y5y5.jpg

He did it because literally seconds before that he was applauding Real for fighting back, and was talking with Real players, casually. Then Varane kicks a ball at him, disrespectful. Being 21 isn't an excuse for that.

Yes, but Simeone is much older, shouldn't do that.
Congratulations to real.
Haven't seen the final. How was Courtois ?

He did it because literally seconds before that he was applauding Real for fighting back, and was talking with Real players, casually. Then Varane kicks a ball at him, disrespectful. Being 21 isn't an excuse for that.

dude, simeone is as old as his father. varane kicks the ball at him, simeone kicks it back at varane too (eye for an eye). I think that should've stopped there. the incident after that it's all simeone to blame. didn't act like a grownup.

p.s. ramos' goal time: 92.48

Last edited:
Was i the only one impressed by Simeone's kicking accuracy? He nearly hit Varane's head.

Congrats Real fans, Im especially happy for Xabi and Arbeloa.

Last edited:
That's a massive shame that Atleti lost. They deserved it, and Simeone outwitted Ancelloti 90% of the time. To be honest, only in the end of the 2nd half, when Real was hammering them for the equaliser, Atleti looked subdued, but for most of the match they defended well and kept most of possession in a purposeful way.

I think if you analyse the whole match, including extra time, and the score line, it seems logical Real deserved to win - but I feel gutted for Cholo Simeone. A team that was built on a fraction of the money spent on just one Real player (you can pick Ronaldo or Bale) was 1 minute away from being crowned champions.

I've said it a few times before and I'll say it again - in crazy times like these, with recession going on in Spain, and a team like Real Madrid taking loans from the government while so many are unemployed and spending 100m on one player is just sick. Out of the charts.
To see them crowned champions strikes me as a reinforcement of that policy. For football's sake, it would've been so much better if Atletico won it.

Completely agree with you rentboy.
That is exactly how i feel about Real Madrid.

Nevertheless, can understand their fans are happy.

Back
Top Bottom