UEFA Champions League 2013/2014

Cechis out for 3 months, this could mean that Courtois has no choice and has to play for Chelsea next season...and then be a sub when Cech is fit to play...

Cechis out for 3 months, this could mean that Courtois has no choice and has to play for Chelsea next season...and then be a sub when Cech is fit to play...
He would surely refuse to sign a new contract then ...

Beautiful choreo, now bring on the teams!

Best team in the world versus the two best players in the world right now plus Benzema and the rest of Madrid. Let's hope for a good match with attractive attacking football! :RSCARF:

Bayern look pretty chill - Pep has done a good job at relaxing.

Worried bout the ref - gives more cards than any other ref in Europe of this caliber. Also, Bayern have lost everytime they've been reffed by him :(

so it´s Real vs. .... Atletico or Chelsea...either it can be a fantastic final.

i prefer to see the derby to actually see football in final.

Pep has made progress on bayern , they beat barca 7-0 last year they can only lose 4or5 - 0 to real this year, thats progress , well done pep at least they have ball possession :SMUG:

Change my previous statement: A "best team in the world" doesn't get two goals after standard situations...and Dante can be happy not to get a straight red for his challenge, he went into Ronaldo on pure purpose. I'm usually quite optimistic when a game isn't over yet, but this thing's over.

Oh my word: I'm witnessing brilliance in the RM tonight , flawless. I'm gutted for Alonso to miss the final vs. Chelsea. Ancelotti has RM playing like a dream .... Avit Chelsea for dumping him avit!

Every Bayern supporter has to admit it: Real was clearly better in both matches and deserved it to go to Lisbon. Respect, Bayern without any chance at all and unworthy of being in a CL semi-final.

Going to support Atletico now.

Back
Top Bottom