Inter Milan
Porto
Rangers
Artmedia Bratislava

Well well well look at that, Rangers and Artmedia in the same group! :lol:

:: JJ :: said:
I hope Forlán comes back to haunt Fergie! :lol:

MWUHAHAHA....

Ah crap our draw is not so easy...looking forward to another season of facing Chelsea 5 times.

Aresenal's group didn't they have a Ajax & Prague in the same group a few seasons back?

Well, Inter MIlan has quite an easy group, Arsenal too.
Liverpool and Chelsea together = irony
Juventus and Bayern Munich, i think they're fed up of being together AGAIN

Lol, Arsenal again...... we've been playing them alot last couple of seasons (already played them in the amsterdam tournament this season) Guess we can say goodbye to Bergy again, for the 4th time or something, heheh..... But with Prague and Thun we have a decent chance to progress.

Liverpool vs Chelsea again will be good too...

Well well well look at that, Rangers and Artmedia in the same group! :lol:

Whats funny about that. :(

:mrgreen:

Easy group for Inter. :lol:

Funny... as in what's the chances of Artmedia, the club that sounds like an A-Level design course, doing an Old Firm double?! :lol:

Funny... as in what's the chances of Artmedia, the club that sounds like an A-Level design course, doing an Old Firm double?! :lol:

:lol:
i see what you mean. Won't happen though, it was a freak result against us. Rangers are rubbish but they will beat Artmedia.

I just hope Porto and Inter do us a favouir and hammer Rangers. :mrgreen:

milan is the hardest target in group, i think it will be a good competition, im thinking that first place for milan and fener or schalke for second.

Massacre_1907 said:
arsenal has the easy group once again

Are you being serious? I think you'll find we've had a couple of nice draws but that hasn't always been the case.

TeePeeJay said:
How can you fabricate a random draw? :rolleyes:

Honestly, all these conspiracy theories are just bollocks
Its not the first time. Last season with the Milan/Man Utd and the Chelsea/Barca ties, I was like :shock: .

RuneEdge said:
Thats probably cuz they are in the first pot and can avoid bigger teams easier than Chelsea.

That's exactly right, once you've done your five consecutive season you'll probably make the top pot and then you'll have a better chance of an easier group.

It doesn't guarantee you an easy group just look at Liverpool but it improves your chances.

Apparently it took over one and a half hours to draw eight groups of four teams. Just how slow were they going?

Also had MVP awards for players from last years tournament. Do we really need this? I thought this was UEFA, not MSL.

Sulph said:
Everton really should have been in, what pot will they have mdae?

Probably 4 as they have not played in any European competition over the last 5 years. If Udinese were in pot 4 I don't see why things would be different for Everton.

Hmm, thats probably true.

They get the best ref in the world to ref their game, and a poor decision is made.

Back
Top Bottom