UEFA Champions League 05/06 Thread

Re: Official Champions league Knock out stage.

Just because ive got bad english you dont need to be very hurtful about it!

That has nothing to do with English my friend, it's something you could have easily looked up, lack of intelligence from your side. No worries though, you're young.

well for your information i went on www.soccernet.com and i made a mistake OK i dont want to argue for my bad english. If you want to argue then leave the forum.

And my mistake for the spelling

Juventus, I totally agree, axcept for the leave part. I have been here for almost 3 years, you aren't kidding me here right?

Now, stay on topic please. Some strong teams play each other in this round, unbelievable. I am looking forward to it a lot, can't wait. I have high hopes for a few classics.

Could you guys continue these discussions in proffesor nutmeg's uefa CL thread.

thank you.

I've merged juventus 11's thread with this thread.

Last edited:

ok my bad joostebrood

id like to see the derby Milan Inter in the second round.

Re: UEFA Champions League 04/05 Thread

No Milanista, I am not that big of a PSV fan and I don't visit games that often. The reason is that I hate the atmosphere in stadiums over here and that I rather watch a game at home with my mates while drinking quality beer, instead of the piss they sell you in stadiums for 5 dollar.

joostebrood said:
No Milanista, I am not that big of a PSV fan and I don't visit games that often. The reason is that I hate the atmosphere in stadiums over here and that I rather watch a game at home with my mates while drinking quality beer, instead of the piss they sell you in stadiums for 5 dollar.
what beers do you drink at home, at what beers do they have in the stadium? joost i should fly over and make you take me to this game, so we can see demarcus beasley rip it up on the outside, BTW what do you think of mr beasley?

At home I drink all sorts of beer, in stadiums they mix beer with water and call that a beer. Beasley is doing alright in the Dutch league, nothing spectacular though. I think he's too much of a light weight to become a true world star.
If you fly over, I'll make sure to buy you some tickets, you've got my word.

joostebrood said:
At home I drink all sorts of beer, in stadiums they mix beer with water and call that a beer. Beasley is doing alright in the Dutch league, nothing spectacular though. I think he's too much of a light weight to become a true world star.
If you fly over, I'll make sure to buy you some tickets, you've got my word.
really he has three CL goals and like 5 league goal, anyways im a beer lover, was wondering which specific beers you drink, i just brewed my own batch....

I don't have a specific taste, I'm not that big of a fan. I remember teh father of my ex, he used to brewe his owne beer. I used to leave that house pss drunk every time I went there.

No your right, Istandbul's olympic stadium, think it holds around 75-80000.

FD

Professor Nutmeg said:
Nice. Kind of reminds me of the Nagai Stadium.

Yup i converted my Nagai into the Ataturk for WE8.

Ataturk.jpg

:D:D

hm is it safe for me to bring this back?

Tuesday Matches:

Real Madrid vs Juventus [Santiago Bernabeu, Madrid]
Liverpool vs Bayer Leverkusen [Anfield Stadium, Liverpool]
PSV Eindhoven vs AS Monaco [Philips Stadium, Eindhoven]
Bayern Munich vs Arsenal [Olympiastadion, Munich]

Wednesday Matches:

Porto vs Internazionale [Estadio do Dragao, Porto]
Barcelona vs Chelsea [Camp Nou, Barcelona]
Manchester United vs AC Milan [Old Trafford, Manchester]
Werder Bremen vs Olympique Lyonnais [Weserstadion, Bremen]

-fb

Both Milan teams are playing away tonight. How is this going to be handled in the second leg when both have their home matches in San Siro?

kel said:
Both Milan teams are playing away tonight. How is this going to be handled in the second leg when both have their home matches in San Siro?

No, Inter Milano will play today agaisnt FC Porto in Estádio do Dragão.

EDiT: I Hope than Inter wins Porto... LOLE

Kel means how are they both going to play at home on the same pitch on the same day (In 2 weeks)

yep strange. but imagine they play against each other in the cl like they did a few years back and one team wins on away goals after two draws. same shit

Back
Top Bottom