The Transfer Speculation & Discussion Thread

If I would have to believe all the silly rumors Utd is about to sign: Cuadrado, Di Maria, Vidal, De Jong, Schweinsteiger, Vermaelen and Cavani. Gotta love transfer season.

Javi Garcia --> Zenit

Having a medical apparently

Zenit offering £13m City wanting £15.8m

Take the 13m Txiki!

Last edited:
If I would have to believe all the silly rumors Utd is about to sign: Cuadrado, Di Maria, Vidal, De Jong, Schweinsteiger, Vermaelen and Cavani. Gotta love transfer season.

So next season we're playing

-----------------De Gea
----------------Vermaelan-----------Shaw
---Herrera--Vidal---De Jong----Schweinsteiger
--Di Maria--------Mata---------Cuadrado
-----------------Cavani------------------

Nice ;)

Don't get why Barcelona buy Thomas Vermaelen: in Belgium alone there are better CB's and on top of that he's injury prone.

He is a nice guy and i wish him all the best in Barcelona...

Sport1 is reporting that Real is close to a signing of Falcao (AS Monaco). Honestly, where the heck are those guys taking all this money? It's ridiculous, what amount of money they just spent this summer and imagine, how much they have to win to just get to break-even. Pretty sure the Spanish tax payers are so happy with this...

Diego Lopez (Real Madrid) > Milan

Free transfer. Good signing. Finally some security at the back.

Bulx8luIIAEVIZ5.jpg:large

Finally someone gonna replace Abbiati! :D Thanks to god that we got a good goalkeeper :)

That's a weird one, aren't there rules about transferring players between two clubs owned by the same body?

I feel like it's a pretty awesome way to get around FFP if not. Just have City's NYFC buy all the best players in the world, then loan them to City.

Not possible due to salary cap in MLS

Hassan Yebda (Granada) ----> West Brom, Swansea.
Marko Marin (Chelsea) -----> Fiorentina.
Victor Moses (Chelsea) ----> West Brom, Sunderland.

Rojo: Sporting Lisbon -> Manchester United (16m)

Very odd one. Sporting have basically thrown their dummy out because they'll get so little from the sale, because Rojo is owned 75% by some third party.

Personally I don't think that third parties should be involved in European football at all, but surely Sporting made the deal with the devil, and now have to live with it? They benefited by being able to afford the player in the first place, but now don't want to honour their agreement.

Hoping it'll make a landmark case, and we can get the scum of third party ownership out of the game for good.

Doyen sports. Same 3rd party involved in the Mangala transfer.

I wouldn't expect to see Rojo in a Utd shirt any time soon

It's preposterous how some non footballing company can own a player

Sporting no only has only 25% of the player's rights, but also they (SCP plus Doyen) have to pay 20% to Spartak of any sale made over €5M. They wouldn't make any money at all.

This company (Doyen Sports) has been envolve in all kinds of shady business. Even the Mangala deal, which Porto reported a sale of €30.5M for 55% of the economic rights, is a completely mindfuck of a deal. Just hope FIFA and UEFA see the danger of these 3rd party and ban them from having any % of players' rights like in England.

Back
Top Bottom