The Transfer Speculation & Discussion Thread

PSG don't want to sell any players this window and blew all there budget on David luiz so they're trying to get the rest of the signings on loan with option to buy

Lukaku wants away from Chelsea.
The club refuses to loan him and the prize to buy him is between 28 and 35 million euro...another Kevin De Bruyne....except that Lukaku ismore expensive and not as good...who will buy him ?

at that price? nobody... 18m pounds Everton offered is the most they could ask for.

Also Muhamed Besic seems to be close to official, dont really know much about him, but Everton supporters seem to be quite excited about his arrival.

Don't worry mate, you guys are priority to both parties. We don't want to give him away to competition and he wants to stay on familiar ground. As for the price it's grossly exaggerated by the papers, £20m and he's all yours.

May 2013, Suarez linked to Madrid

Let him go to Madrid, would be a perfect match: a cheating player , for a cheating club.

Oh and Pipa, the clue why he's hated that much lies in your own post where you defend him. You're obviously blinfd to the fact that in your litle list, all the players you name appear only once except...Luis Suarez. He has done it all !!! Magnificent record.

I don't think you should start a carreer as a lawyer pipa, you just made it obvious how big a vilain Suarez is...that surely is an impressive list...

July 2014, Suarez to FCB

best place for him, dirty team for a dirty player.
BTW: Messi will never let him score more than him.

PS: now I can like Liverpool again.

Our resident clown strikes again...

WOW ! amazing how things "change".

I love this shit :D

You have been actually searching that old post ?
Well, you 'll. Be glad with thispost : that's creepy.

Am i that important to you ?

:LOL:

I would take that as a compliment gerd.

I still can't believe we signed that bellend. I don't care how good he is. He is imo not a good person and a destructive personality that never works in the long term in a team sport.

Oh well he is our problem child now.

You have been actually searching that old post ?
Well, you 'll. Be glad with thispost : that's creepy.

Am i that important to you ?

no, but when you quoted my post, I remembered reading yours, so I stood quiet until I find it. I searched that day, no results, but yesterday I re-searched and found it.

the thing is, it's not about you. It's about principles.

Ravel Morrison's future looks uncertain at WHU it seems, I would love to see him return to United or maybe join one of the Newly promoted teams. Kid still has potential for an exceptional future.

He's got all the talent in the world , but his reputation will be very hard to shake off, he's got in trouble in WHU because of it.

Vermaelen,Marquinhos -> Barca
Strootman, Depay -> MUTD
Mangala -> MCITY
Lovren -> Liverpool
Balotelli -> Arsenal(J.Campbell+money)

Last edited:
For City? nope. I'd prefer him for the here and now but we have quite a lot of players in their prime so I can understand us going for the younger option. I'm not expecting brilliance from the off with him but he's a very athletic aerial monster so should compliment the Mercedes that is Kompany quite well.

If the press is correct it looks like he willl be staying and Nastasic leaving. If we sell Nastasic it will be a big mistake imo. One of them will leave tho. If Rekik leaves it will definitely only be on loan.
THis will be Demichelis' last season so it makes no sense to me to sell Nastasic. He had injuries last season but the year before he was excellent. He only turned 21 a couple of months ago

If it comes to that, then you should stick with Rekik was more impressed with him tbh. Nastasic is good, but prone to blunders (kinda like Demichelis).

Sergio Romero (U.C. Sampdoria) -----------> (S.L. Benfica)
Stefan de Vrij (Feyenoord) -------------> (S.S. Lazio)

Almost done.

Mangala's profile was removed from Porto official website so that mean that his transfer to Manchester City it's almost done.

BtuvgeZCcAAH-_i.jpg:large

Such an odd situation at Southampton. They ve been gutted and stripped of nearly their entire core. Guess not all Dutch coaches are popular. Then again.. Koeman as a coach always struck me as a bit of a dick.. Great ex player though.

Southampton are a sad example what happens if litle clubs are successfull: they immediately are stripped of their best players.
The same thing is happening with Swansea.

It seems as if in every league the "normal" clubs are becoming feeder clubs of the big ones.
In England: Man city, Man Utd, Liverpool, Arsenal, Chelsea and Spurs.
In France: PSG and Monaco
In Germany: Bayern Munchen and Borrussia Dortmund
In Spain: Real Madrid and Barcelona
In Italy: Juventus ??? The competition seems more even in Italy to me, it seems as if Fiorentina and Roma have catched up with both Milan clubs, perhaps Juventus are above these, i'm not so sure...
Portugal: Porto and Benfica
This seems to happen in every league...

This is very bad for football. Football is the most popular game in the world, due to it's extreme competitivity. In a real sport like athletics, swimming or cycling, the best athlete nearly almost wins. In football, underdogs have plenty of chances to win. The uneven financial competition is killing this.

Back
Top Bottom