The Transfer Speculation & Discussion Thread

lol yea that was a bit crazy from me.
But why Real need Toni Kroos? Tho Bayern deserves it, since they are some sharks too, they didn't need Lewandowski, some of these moves are so frustrating.

I'm glad some players still pick Newcastle (Cabella from the official thread)

By the way why is Yaya wanting out of City?

his brother was dying from a illness (hospital) and City didn`t let him stay w/ him. He had to go to Dubai for a team celebration 'mandatory' and a birthday cake.

I once posted this story in City thread about Toure and his bro... but Godotelli was telling its not true, if that's true I would stop following my team, we talk here how people need to be shame of Suarez who bite someone or handball vs Ghana as such a shame but story about Yaya its something different, its about brother dying and your team doesn't let you spend last days with him for some stupid travel/friendly games.... I really hope that's not true!

Robert Mak (Nuremberg) + Facundo Pereyra (Gimnasia La Plata) ---> PAOK.

Subject to paperwork according to AΡΔehm... the press here,can anyone comment on these two,are they any good?

Sorry, I got all all wrong. Shakhtar have Ferreyra. I got confused by the 1st name and me being a bit dyslexic didn't help.

Rodrigo (SL Benfica) ----> AS Monaco
James Rodríguez (AS Monaco) ----> Real Madrid
Keylor Navas (Levante UD) ----> Real Madrid
Ángel Di María (Real Madrid) ----> Paris St. Germain
Sami Khedira (Real Madrid) ----> Chelsea FC

Back
Top Bottom