The Transfer Speculation & Discussion Thread

657a85af55bb19488553b788944c9cad187a7e85764eccdc519e909acbdc6aca_large

UnselfishExemplaryBeagle.gif

Jack Rodwell ----> Newcastle, Sunderland, Stoke, Hull, Southampton, West Ham, Tottenham, Swansea, West Brom, Everton.

Bruno Alves ----> Porto
(Mangala might get done today ...would prefer Benatia tbh He's desperate to join :( )

Last edited:
apparently Guillermo Ochoa will go to the EPL, Liverpool and Arsenal are the most talked teams by the mexican media

i don´t think he is better than Mignolet, he should go to Real Sociedad to replace Bravo.. would be ideal.. but also maybe he will go to Arsenal, they seem on fire with transfers atm.

Man, I ain't ready to comeback following club football. Same old sharks getting the top talent. This is boring.

Sorry for the stupid rant, but this pisses me off.

lol yea that was a bit crazy from me.
But why Real need Toni Kroos? Tho Bayern deserves it, since they are some sharks too, they didn't need Lewandowski, some of these moves are so frustrating.

I'm glad some players still pick Newcastle (Cabella from the official thread)

By the way why is Yaya wanting out of City?

lol yea that was a bit crazy from me.
But why Real need Toni Kroos? Tho Bayern deserves it, since they are some sharks too, they didn't need Lewandowski, some of these moves are so frustrating.

I'm glad some players still pick Newcastle (Cabella from the official thread)

By the way why is Yaya wanting out of City?

coz they didn't get him a birthday cake!

That'd be a great deal for United. He can play as a DM too (in fact he played there most of the season) so Shaw would still get few starts.

Back
Top Bottom