The Transfer Speculation & Discussion Thread

They certainly do. That's a great move for both parties. I think he will do well in La Liga.

yeh, pretty sure he will, think about it, Atletico has great crossers, Koke, Juanfran, Gabi, Filipe, and their direct style of play will suit perfectly Mandzu.

Besides, im really corious to see if Diego Costa will do as good as this season again... i wont call him a 1 season wonder player because imo he was already great in the 12/13 season playing alongside Falcao... but i think this season will tell us a lot about what to expect from Diego, new league(stronger), new team, expectation super high, if he can cope with all that ill be completly sold.

I don't think he'll be as much of hit as everybody is expecting him to be (talking about Costa here) sure, he'll score few goals, but don't expect him to reach 25+ goals this season.

Im a bit spectical too atm... Before the WC i was more optimistic, he needs to get 100% fit, thats for sure, otherwise flop it will be without a doubt as he depends too much on his physically.

Alexis Sanchez (FC Barcelona) --> Arsenal (37 Mio. €)

According to Sport1 and Barca wants to compensate this with the transfer of Suarez, that was listed here earlier.

I'm predicting Costa will be a flop at Chelsea.

same here, Costa did good with ATM because they were a truly organized team, the attacking mechanisms were really working good, so it's easy to score there, especially in La Liga.
but Chelsea is nowhere near that type of team, they are random, and Mourinho is poor on the offensive side.
so, I expect Costa to score at max, 15 goals, and am being generous :D

Well, technically you can't call him a flop if he scores 15 goals. That's like a better tally than any other Chelsea striker for the last 3 years.

Well, technically you can't call him a flop if he scores 15 goals. That's like a better tally than any other Chelsea striker for the last 3 years.

I agree, but giving the hype he got since the last season, I would call him a flop.

the other Chelsea strikers were extra flop.

Last edited:
Mandzukic is in Madrid

10393671_302043433289241_2883384177219158480_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom