The Transfer Speculation & Discussion Thread

I find it pretty interesting to see all those players coming or trying to come back from Turky, Russia, China (Drogba f.e.) and other countries where they were paid much money. Obviously they noticed fast that this isn't everything if you're a football player and that money gets you nothing, if the rest isn't fitting you and your lifestyle.

Fulham is to be more likely, they have new owner i guess and Berbatov wants to go, so they will have money. Tho Liverpool doesnt want to spend much money this winter but Rogers is after Dzsudzsák for a while...well if the press is right. :OOOH: I must say PL would be a delight for the player whatever club we talking about.

tumblr_m556gqE6DQ1qcvn3po1_500.gif

Darío Cvitanich (Nice) -> AS Roma
Juan Cuadrado (Fiorentina) -> FC Barcelona
Dominik Furman (Legia Warsaw) -> VfB Stuttgart
M´Baye Niang (AC Milan) -> Janov, Sampdoria, Turín, Fulham, Málaga, Parma
Ángel Di María (Real Madrid) -> AS Monaco (it was "declined, but Monaco is Monaco...)
Matthias Ginter (Freiburg) -> Bayer Leverkusen
Davide Astori (Cagliari) -> Lokomotiv Moscow
Wilfried Zaha (MU) -> WBA
Tiago Ilori (Liverpool) -> Sporting
Iñigo Martínez (Real Sociedad) -> FC Barcelona
Luuk De Jong (´Gladbach) -> Stoke

I hope that won't happen for you and your country mate. One of the most uncharismatic coaches I have ever seen.

Luuk De Jong (Borussia Mönchengladbach) --> PSV Eindhoven (Loan)
Eljero Elia (SV Werder Bremen) --> Ajax Amsterdam

but he did succed with PSV and Vitesse

He was sacked at both PSV and Vitesse. PSV spent quite a a bit during his spell there, but didn't win anything and ended third twice. He did alright at Vitesse, but that was mainly due to them having Wilfried Bony. Vitesse is doing better with new manager Peter Bosz.

He's not an awful manager, but if you get him it probably won't be a long-lasting tenure. I don't think he would bring you to a World Cup. Euro 2016 perhaps, but not convincingly and only because the amount of countries has been raised.

Back
Top Bottom