The Transfer Speculation & Discussion Thread

Well, I don't know for sure, obviously, but I just think Dzeko is destined for Dortmund as Lewandowski's replacement. Similar-ish player, big reputation in Germany and he's not a happy bunny here. Question is whether Dortmund have the money. I'd like to think we'd swap him for Hummels :P

Either way, i doubt Dzeko will be here next season.

Anyway, we've already helped supply you with one top young striker! Don't get greedy! ;)

Last edited:
godo, I know about his ilness but it's still a case of him getting a chance. dzeko business is just a speculation. and you know who you'll be after if you send him to dortmund? yes, lewandowski.

not sure if Dortmund would want Dzeko...they can aim for the best atm.. and i think they will if they have to sell Lewa..

not sure if Dortmund would want Dzeko...they can aim for the best atm.. and i think they will if they have to sell Lewa..
They won't sell Lewa, his contract will end at the end of this year, and he already agreed with Bayern Munich on a contract (even if it's not 100% sure), so I guess Dzeko would be a good choice since he would cost definitely less than Martinez, but IMO they're on the same quality level, therefore it could be a good suprise buy for BVB.

If he goes to a Premier League club, I guess it would be one of the Manchester's, and especially to ManUTD if Chicharito is sold to Chelsea (which I doubt but could be done).

do you think if Bayern or City, or PSG or any rich club wanted him now, he would choose United.. with all respect, now days United have difficult time to get a realy top class player to play for Moyes... maybe i´m wrong, but i can see him either replace Benzema at Madrid or Dzeko at City or maybe Torres at Chelsea... not sure if Bayern need him having so much talent already sitting on bench...

in his case, that is he will be a free agent, he would go to the highest bider for sallary definetly.. wich only few clubs can afford atm.

I just can't see all 4 of our current strikers staying w United through the summer.. Kagawa leaving as well seems almost a given but then again we all thought Nani would be sold and then he signed a new contract. Just getting one of the Dortmund guys would be massive and I actually have a bit of faith we will.. Especially if we d send Kagawa back to them.

I am a little tired though (as I'msure most United fans) about the never dying rumors we re going to move for Sneijder yet again. The poor horse has been beaten to death on the one too many times over.

Luiz Gustavo (VfL Wolfsburg) -> FC Barcelona
Diego(VfL Wolfsburg) -> FC Arsenal
Julian Brandt (VfL Wolfsburg) -> Bayer 04 Leverkusen
Juan Guillermo Cuadrado (ACF Fiorentina) -> FC Bayern München
Mario Ballotelli (AC Milan) -> FC Chelsea
Iker Casillas (Real Madrid) -> Manchester City
Luuk de Jong (Borussia Mönchengladbach) -(loan)-> Ajax Amsterdam
Lars Unnerstall (FC Schalke 04) -> Hertha BSC
Richmond Boakye (FC Elche) -(end of loan)-> Juventus Turin -(loan)-> SV Werder Bremen
Moussa Maazou (Guimaraes) -> Hamburger SV
Florin Gardos (Steaua Bucuresti) -> Borussia Dortmund

All according to Sport1.de.

Even worse :CONFUSE:

Vitoria Guimaraes and Sporting Lisbon don´t exist :))

?

I was referring to this:

Doesnt exist Guimaraes,its Vitoria or Vitoria SC :D

And, according to Wikipedia, they are commonly known as Vitoria Guimaraes. Apart from this they're Vitoria from Guimaraes, so Vitoria Guimaraes (same goes for the Arsenal from London, this might not be the official name, but how a name is put together in many languages), but this discussion leads to nothing. :)

Last edited:
Well, let's see: let's forget he's a club product and a key player and that Atlético will not let him go that easily, let's forget he's a club supporter and he's playing for his favorite team, which is probably a dream like scenario.
Let's talk career and money- the only thing that seems rational to peoples nowadays- why on earth would he leave a title contender for a team that's struggling domestically? Why would he leave for a team that can't guarantee him a staring role which he currently holds? How can he leave for a team that can't match his current salary, neither can pay his price tag?

Back
Top Bottom