The Transfer Speculation & Discussion Thread

Mats Möller Dæhli (FK Molde) ----> Cardiff City
Abdisalam Ibrahim (Manchester City) ----> Schalke, Leverkusen and Stuttgart

No rumours, there are picture around at Sport1. Rumours are that he's signing his contract with Bayern today, which I hope he doesn't, because we don't need him and buying him will only result in trouble with the other strikers, namely Mandzukic.

yeah knew it, here in turkey he's very famous as well (can't even guess the number of players went to him for medics). hope it happens to be as you said.

that´s true..but Dortmund make the moneyyyy

i hope they replace him with a top star.. i want to see competition in all leagues.. not just PL.

that´s true..but Dortmund make the moneyyyy

i hope they replace him with a top star.. i want to see competition in all leagues.. not just PL.

I'm not sure if they will make any money this time, but yeah this is bad for the league. I feel sorry for BVB fans

true, they aren´t... Lewandowski is an asshole for moving there but there is nothing you can do... he did a RVP to BVB fans...

Read before that that doc is well known for his treatment of soccer players. Not just Bayern, so his visit there may not necessarily mean anything.

He's not just Bayern main medic, but also the one caring about the same work for our NT and additionally is known as one of the worlds best sport medics. Still in this case it was something different. ;)

true, they aren´t... Lewandowski is an asshole for moving there but there is nothing you can do... he did a RVP to BVB fans...

I'd consider this to be way worse. Arsenal weren't real title contenders when he left,nor did he seal a deal mid season. I can see why people were/are upset w RvP but this is way more dramatic IMHO.

Thx for the info snipe!

Last edited:
bit harsh, i don't think he an asshole because he went to better team, players do this all the time, he free to do what he want, he is more likely to win stuff at Bayern init but you gotta feel for BVB not getting payed..

Arsenal received 24m for RVP . Dortmund are being ran by a circus.

it´s not their fault the player is out of contract and doesn´t want to sign a new contract...

Dortmund were near bankrupcy few years ago, so i don´t think it is a circus.

it´s how modern football is, full of mercenary´s with no passion to the colours of their clubs and fans...

Dortmund are being ran by a circus.

Have to interrupt here, Dortmund have one of the best managements you can find in German sports. As Pipa said, they turned a nearly insolvent club into one of the best teams in Europe both economically and in the way they play over the last decade mainly by stopping to buy expensive players (Rosicky, Koller, Amoroso...) and focussing on their own youth thus reducing costs and improving their team constantly. It's not their fault, Lewandowski wanted that transfer for over a year now and didn't want to sign a new contract. And as this is a free world, where you can't force anyone to sign contracts (at least in Europe), the management couldn't do anything about this. Only small criticism would be that they didn't try hard enough to sell him, when they would've gotten any money for him, but again, I strongly think Bayern was informed about that and planned their moves to get him for free.

it´s not their fault the player is out of contract and doesn´t want to sign a new contract...

Dortmund were near bankrupcy few years ago, so i don´t think it is a circus.

it´s how modern football is, full of mercenary´s with no passion to the colours of their clubs and fans...

can you imagine your best St leaving free! forget about it being your fieriest rivals,but free not even a price of slice cheese. A club that don`t pay their bills and they let their best striking force to join on free! Youre right at least a circus feed their animals.

That`s al good for them Dortmund as a club...but they just did what big banks do...Buy the smaller banks!

Last edited:
can you imagine your best St leaving free! forget about it being your fieriest rivals,but free not even a price of slice cheese. A club that don`t pay their bills and they let their best striking force to join on free! Youre right at least a circus feed their animals.

That`s al good for them Dortmund as a club...but they just did what big banks do...Buy the smaller banks!

i can actually because there is no chance Liverpool would sell Suarez before his contract will end to United or Chelsea or City.. only for crazy money, but not to direct rivals.. as his contract won´t expire untill 2016 im not affraid, if Suarez would be free agent as Lewandowski by summer, i would be pissed more as then we sold Torres, because we got the money then... i fell for BVB supporters, they desreve more loayality from the players.

i can actually because there is no chance Liverpool would sell Suarez before his contract will end to United or Chelsea or City.. only for crazy money, but not to direct rivals.. as his contract won´t expire untill 2016 im not affraid, if Suarez would be free agent as Lewandowski by summer, i would be pissed more as then we sold Torres, because we got the money then... i fell for BVB supporters, they desreve more loayality from the players.

There`s no loyalty in football anymore.Its money or success...The question, I ask you was "Can you imagine your best ST leaving free?"

You responded, I can actually ,because there is no chance Liverpool would sell Suarez. I`m afraid you misread or answered incorrectly . The point is this. If, you feel a player won`t sign then you sell. Can a player stay on the starting XI refusing to sign? That`s bad business regardless the angle you look at .

There`s no loyalty in football anymore.Its money or success...The question, I ask you was "Can you imagine your best ST leaving free?"

You responded, I can actually ,because there is no chance Liverpool would sell Suarez. I`m afraid you misread or answered incorrectly . The point is this. If, you feel a player won`t sign then you sell. Can a player stay on the starting XI refusing to sign? That`s bad business regardless the angle you look at .

in Suarez case many fans would rather see him play next two seasons and leave for free than sell now, because playing him could get us more (CL or other cups) than just his transfer fee...that was my point.

Back
Top Bottom