The Transfer Speculation & Discussion Thread

Dear Pipa ,

We fans are fickle and express w/ pure emotions. Dortmund is thinking of bidding for Deigo Costa ? I think even 10m would of helped , ya think :LOL:

I don`t Think Suarez is leaving...CL is easily reachable 4 Liverpool. He got a good pay hike :)

Last edited:
That was over a decade ago with a completely different management. They were saved more or less by Uli Hoeneß, because he decided to help them (as he did with St. Pauli and many other German football clubs). Their case was kind of an example for many German clubs not to behave economically and since then they and nearly all other professional clubs here behave different. I don't think you can compare their current transfers with what happened in that time.

That was over a decade ago with a completely different management. They were saved more or less by Uli Hoeneß, because he decided to help them (as he did with St. Pauli and many other German football clubs). Their case was kind of an example for many German clubs not to behave economically and since then they and nearly all other professional clubs here behave different. I don't think you can compare their current transfers with what happened in that time.
I really don`t know what transpire in those dark days, looking from the out .Today,I see Bundesliga catering to one competition the UCL :P don`t be offended by this plz. As a Club you can only do what`s best for the club ,not the league.I don`t feel sorry for Dortmund they saw this coming... Klopp will keep fighting and bringing the best out of the next player. Its the free bit ,that makes Dormund look like muppets.

Hajrovic can get a Turkish passport because his parents have lived in Turkey for a few years.

I really don`t know what transpire in those dark days, looking from the out .Today,I see Bundesliga catering to one competition the UCL :P don`t be offended by this plz. As a Club you can only do what`s best for the club ,not the league.I don`t feel sorry for Dortmund they saw this coming... Klopp will keep fighting and bringing the best out of the next player. Its the free bit ,that makes Dormund look like muppets.

No, I'm not offended at all, I'm just trying to look objective and fair on things. I'm not sorry for them either, in the end football is as business as the rest of the economy. ;)

El Pais are reporting that PSG have offered 40 million euros to Alonso for a 3 year contract. He will get 10 million euros a year, and a 10 million euro bonus for signing in summer.

bebo, what's the matter with you these days? I always liked to read your posts but for the last two days I just can't believe it.

xabi alonso is gold. never old.

And Sport1 reported yesterday that ManU is willing to pay up to 50 mio. Euro for Reus. Plus further rumours:

Kevin de Bruyne (FC Chelsea) -> VfL Wolfsburg
Dusan Tadic (Twente) -> Borussia Mönchengladbach
Rouwel Brouwers (Borussia Mönchengladbach) -> Roda Kerkrade
Stefan Bell (1. FSV Mainz 05) -> Borussia Mönchengladbach
Mame Diouf (Hannover 96) -> Trabzonspor, Stoke City
Nicolas Castillo (Universidad Catolica) -> Hannover 96
Tunay Torun (VfB Stuttgart) -> Kasimpasa SK
Lewis Holtby (Tottenham Hotspur) -> FC Schalke 04
Sebastian Jung (Eintracht Frankfurt) -> FC Schalke 04
Matthias Ginter (SC Freiburg) -> FC Bayern München, Borussia Dortmund
Marc-Andre ter Stegen (Borussia Mönchengladbach) -> FC Barcelona

Last edited:
40 Mil, fucking unbelievable!

I can't understand it as well, they have Verratti he's just as good and can/will be even better.

he will play alongside him if he moves there... Alonso can make any team better atm.

No offense, but they have a world class mid ATM and not many can compete with them in that area.

The way I see it they already have: a Box-to-Box mid (Matuidi), a Deep-Laying mid (Verratti) and a Ball-winning one (Motta), you can also add Pastore in there as a Playmaker, it's quite a complete setup if you ask me. If they need a back-up it would be someone to cover up for Motta's role and that's not Xabi.

bebo, what's the matter with you these days? I always liked to read your posts but for the last two days I just can't believe it.

xabi alonso is gold. never old.

A New Year brings a new bebo :), I might take the bo off and be called 'The Bee'. Xabi for 40m is ridiculous!

hope too it doesn't happen! not because of the pricetag though, but because xabi is the brain of rm. and their soul unfortunately is ramos, which is a very very dirty one. oh, how I miss hierro!

anyway..

there are rumors that lewa refused 13,5 milyon euros per year-6 year-deal offer from real madrid to join bayern. man, what's wrong with this guy? I wouldn't put blame on him at first but when I heard this, it only makes me think that there happened some things not so nice between him and bvb management so he decided to go to rivals. I mean, there is 13,5 and there is 11. there is mandzukic and there is benzema. it's kinda strange for me. don't know if the rumors have any truth in them at all, though.

According to the Daily Express, David Moyes has given the club a list of targets that includes 21-year-old Atletico Madrid midfielder Koke, Borussia Dortmund duo Marco Reus and Ilkay Gündogan, Porto's Eliaquim Mangala and 18-year-old Southampton left-back Luke Shaw, but they may not be available until the summer.

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/foot...m-to-stop-alarming-slide-at-Manchester-United

i can´t see those players would want to join... especially not Reus and Gundogan... Koke as well...

me neither. if ferguson still was the coach, there would be a chance but atm they both have great teams coached by great names as well.

Back
Top Bottom