The 'Things That Piss Me Off' Thread

I have never felt in danger in my country except for the day when it was flaming hot and I was out to grab a drink from a store, on my way I was minding my business until a gull decided to drop a nuke on me, I'm lucky it landed just aside and it sounded like if you slapped someone in the face like there is no tomorrow. I swear I will never unhear the sound effect and I will never stop laughing whenever I remember it

I have never felt in danger in my country except for the day when it was flaming hot and I was out to grab a drink from a store, on my way I was minding my business until a gull decided to drop a nuke on me, I'm lucky it landed just aside and it sounded like if you slapped someone in the face like there is no tomorrow. I swear I will never unhear the sound effect and I will never stop laughing whenever I remember it
I'll never understand those evil birds. My hometown, Kavala, is an area of 351.4 km2., can't even count the sea surface area, yet those seagulls tend to drop their shite, either too close to peaceful people, or on my fresh-washed car windshield.... :(

And it always as someone droped a bucket of white painting, mixed with eggs amd stover... :SIL:

We'll start a campaign to build them public toilets, it's getting out of control.
Jokes aside, all year long we have to worry about pigeons' shit, and when it's summer you have to find a covered parking, I don't have a car so I don't have to worry about nothing except my haircut. I work in a place called the ocean, as soon as I get out of the bus, all I see is drops of white ice cream snow all over the place.

Playing video games dont excite me anymore.
Last game i completed was Resident Evil 3 Remake in 2020. And a few indie titles since which last only 2-3 hours. Played some online games but thats it.

Bolsonaro and the fact that a cop in Dortmund killed with a mp and 20 shots a young men from senegal who don't speak german and don't understand what the cops want from him.

#BlackLivesMatter

And my stupid old fucking granny neighboures! 😠

Anyways....... :LOL:

Any sort of rattle in the car when Im driving is literally driving me insane.
Tic Tacs left at the back, or a coin, or an empty can rattling... cant deal with this.
Have to track where the noise is coming from and silence it.
Sometimes I be driving with people going
- whats this noise??? Where is this coming from??? Is it that can??? Pick it up. No its not. God damn it find it and make it stop!!!

Tell me im not the only one..

Anyways....... :LOL:

Any sort of rattle in the car when Im driving is literally driving me insane.
Tic Tacs left at the back, or a coin, or an empty can rattling... cant deal with this.
Have to track where the noise is coming from and silence it.
Sometimes I be driving with people going
- whats this noise??? Where is this coming from??? Is it that can??? Pick it up. No its not. God damn it find it and make it stop!!!

Tell me im not the only one..
Me too but what pisses me off to death is insects, sometimes when taking the bus some insects on the windows i have never seen in my life. At some point i think this kind of insects only grow in the bus, seriously have you ever seen a fly with purple back and green wings?

Sometimes when driving my dad's car a bee somehow gets in the car and just ruining your morning the worst way possible. It happens everyday like seriously everyday

Back
Top Bottom