The 'Things That Piss Me Off' Thread

The weather. I just can't get it. How? It's almost July and you can't go out without wearing a jacket, and the humidity is just on another level! I literally got cold twice last week (thankfully not COVID).

I think Flipper and Gabe to come out of the closet.

You wish.
volley-ball-beach-volley-ball.gif

By the way heat waves, work, holidays because they remind you how much you hate your work.

Back to seagulls. A well-known hack going in two-footed in the local rag:

https://www.eveningexpress.co.uk/fp...agulls-noisy-end-horror-scott-begbie-opinion/

This means war.
Don't know how it's been this summer over in the UK (probably the same as here) but this year it's been insane with the seagulls ,never bothered me before ,this year 24/7 screaming ,and they (some) just had kids (normally earlier) so it's an insane racket
Dragging these up from months ago, but I think I'm going to buy this shirt:

When a new customer paying for $10 less per month whereas you as a loyal customer for 12 years are forking $10 more per month for your Internet.

What's the logic in that? New customer base acquisition? moot point when your existing customer base are churning out.

You wish.
volley-ball-beach-volley-ball.gif

By the way heat waves, work, holidays because they remind you how much you hate your work.
Nice first time spike. I love volleyball and beach volley, to play and to watch :)

Also Volleyball ladies, have from the most beautiful body-types, among all type of female athletes. When they are not extremely tall.

On your second topic: More than job/work, i hate people that present them selves as "workaholic' , thrown cheesy quotes like

" Oh i couldn't imagine my self not working, even if i had all the money of the world , i love my work, i love working n(at general)"

Well , i hate working for a living, and i don't have any remorse. Gimme 1 million €, which is the minimum amount for my country's standard of living, meaning that if you have 1mil € , your life and your child's life is guaranteed and not need to worry or worry about anything material-related again.

I would have so many things to do. Read a lot of books, watch movies, series, go to places around the world, play more PES (lol) :P , and for sure go to my job for just one week, but trolling everyone, from boss and below, untill they kick me out!!! :D

DISCLAIMER: 1 MILLION in Greece secures you 2 working lifes of 40-years average-salary job, given that you make an every day people's life. Own a simple house, eat in a good restaurant twice per month, own a common car.

If you want a Lamborghini, a private jet, a helicopter, a mansion with swimming pool, parting with Hilton & Kardashian, you can probably can do, but you will very soon have to do something for a a living :)

Last edited:
When a new customer paying for $10 less per month whereas you as a loyal customer for 12 years are forking $10 more per month for your Internet.

What's the logic in that? New customer base acquisition? moot point when your existing customer base are churning out.
Hahhaha, so true, reminds me my mobile provider. I am in the same contract since 2008. Every two years that the contract ends, they tell me: We can renew, but we have to make a little rise from 20 to 21,5€. For the inconvenience we offer you 50% funding to buy a new mobile/tablet device, (which i do not need, and the offered devices catalogue is shite) and 50 bonus text messages per month. I barely text 50 of my standard 100 SMS per month.

They don't even offer me some more GB's data to use, when i ask them during contract renewal "negotiations",cause... "unfortunately you are an "old customer" and you contract is not compatible with such upgrades ..

So I started in 2008 paying 15€ per month, and now in 2022 i am paying 31€ per month, with minor upgrades.
______

Meanwhile my best friend, did a provider conversion last month, he became customer to my provider:

"Welcome dear customer. As a bonus for your transfer to our network, we offer you unlimited everything, 7G network, video calls to Galaxy of Andromeda, tethering by the Black Hole in the center of our Galaxy, enter the Matrix, and Augment Reality Glasses. All the above only with 13€ per month!!!!"

:COP::BAND::BY::JAY::SIL::!:DRUNK:

Cops in the usa. Killed a poc with 60 shots 2 days ago because he wanted to avoid a control. And last night arrested a white guy who randomly killed 6 people and injured several.

Hey USA, you'll notice it yourself!
(translated with google)

🖕

Cops in the usa. Killed a poc with 60 shots 2 days ago because he wanted to avoid a control. And last night arrested a white guy who randomly killed 6 people and injured several.

Hey USA, you'll notice it yourself!
(translated with google)

🖕
What's happening nowadays is surely not coincidences! Today some Hindus in India killed few Muslims, I thought religious conflicts are extinct

They have normal jobs just like humans do
I mean look at this gentleman in his weekly shopping routine
View attachment 168243

That clip was filmed in Aberdeen. 🤦‍♂️ There's quite a few videos of him stealing crisps and sandwiches from the same shop.

This was another one:

Fast forward to 1:00. Surely a high point in that reporter's career.

That clip was filmed in Aberdeen. 🤦‍♂️ There's quite a few videos of him stealing crisps and sandwiches from the same shop.

This was another one:

Fast forward to 1:00. Surely a high point in that reporter's career.
I've seen that clip million times, never knew it was in Scotland. You got some kind gulls there! They love sharing food!

next -> seagull eats a baby
Would probably trigger a reaction to get rid of the gulls.
So good I guess!?

That's how the electical scooter mayhem got more in control , laying all over the pavement/hindering pedestrians =establishment/market don't care ,people throwing them out in the roads instead of laying on the sidewalks =we gotta sort this out now.

This happens regularly, typically when big hauls of booze are taken off football fans on trains or buses en route to the game.

Scotland has a bad relationship with alcohol. The confiscation per se I can understand to a degree, as someone who has had a particularly bad relationship with alcohol, often on a train or bus on an away day!

But tweeting about it? Come on. It's absolutely nothing to be proud of. Happens a few times every season and does the image of the police no good whatsoever.

Back
Top Bottom