The 'Things That Piss Me Off' Thread

I watched the highlights of that game ay the weekend and he seems a bit pish tbh. A good few chances, none of which he could take. And I hear he wants to join Chelsea now? 🤣🤣
£60 million too, then again this is the same league that Grealish is apparently £100 million, if both weren't English, they wouldn't be worth half that.

Some banter boy behind me at the football today spent the whole game on the phone checking on his 'acca' (🤮). Just stay at the pub if that's all you're bothered about. Clown.

Everything should come in squeezy bottles. Butter, Marmite, marmalade, peanut butter, toothpaste... It's a wonderful invention.

After system update some random pages started opening on my mobile. If I leave the phone for few hours I'll have couple of pages opened.
Tried malwarebytes, tried AVG scan - its not finding anything.
Tried deleting all data from chrome, force stop, reinstall - still there.
If anyone has any ideas - holla.
Coz it pisses me off.

After system update some random pages started opening on my mobile. If I leave the phone for few hours I'll have couple of pages opened.
Tried malwarebytes, tried AVG scan - its not finding anything.
Tried deleting all data from chrome, force stop, reinstall - still there.
If anyone has any ideas - holla.
Coz it pisses me off.
I had this this morning but it only happened once.

People starting new threads looking for certain kits when THERE'S A DAMN KIT REQUEST THREAD AT THE VERY TOP!!

I do believe the IQ of the world is dropping at a rapid pace...

People starting new threads looking for certain kits when THERE'S A DAMN KIT REQUEST THREAD AT THE VERY TOP!!

I do believe the IQ of the world is dropping at a rapid pace...

I've recently joined some CM 01/02 groups on Facebook (they've both got about 10k members) and people ask how to install it on a laptop and/or Android device at least once a day. Like, you'd only need to scroll for 30 seconds to find at least one post about it (over and above the pinned posts).

As a frequent player on Android, I've pointed people in the direction of a guide on a forum and apparently it's too hard, too technical. It's literally reading and following instructions. No technical knowledge needed and all the downloads are there. Depressing.

Not me, personally, directly. And obviously I was being theatrical, pissed off at the postponement off the football in the name of respect. Respect that people could've paid at the football.
Are the average joes sent on a paid leave next week too in the name of respect? Or only the multimillionaire sportsman who might have entertained the working class on their rest days?

Got my day off confirmed today.

Funerals and hospital appointments cancelled nationwide. People have been advised not to cycle during the ceremony. Not like near the procession, just anywhere in the UK. We've lost our minds!
Why I'm glad I'm in Indonesia these days. The UK seems to be going downhill rapidly. Soon be British people heading to Eastern Europe for a better way of life

You never gave it a chance to see if it works - we sent our invitations for you to join us and you never did...
...and to stay on topic - that pissed me off! :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom