The 'Things That Piss Me Off' Thread

Yep, it's that time of the year again.

Royal Mail.

Ordered bits from Amazon on 2nd December. Delivery estimate for the 8th for most, one parcel said estimated for 9th.

The parcel due to arrive on the 9th arrived on the 8th. The other parcel still hasn't arrived and is still with Royal Mail.

Dropped my phone down the toilet last night.

:DOH:

Yep, it's that time of the year again.

Royal Mail.

Ordered bits from Amazon on 2nd December. Delivery estimate for the 8th for most, one parcel said estimated for 9th.

The parcel due to arrive on the 9th arrived on the 8th. The other parcel still hasn't arrived and is still with Royal Mail.

I have four deliveries out there somewhere, apparently all down to adverse weather and I'm placing three more today, they may be here by Easter.
One package is from Manchester, I could have walked there in a force 9 snow storm and back by now?... :P

Jay, mine is in the Warrington depot, get it sorted!

Order Placed:
2 Dec 2010

11 Dec 2010 03:12:09 AM Warrington DO Out for delivery
11 Dec 2010 12:20:43 AM Warrington Mail Centre Arrival Scan
7 Dec 2010 11:05:06 PM North West Distribution Centre Arrival Scan
7 Dec 2010 07:47:17 AM Scottish Distribution Centre Arrival Scan
3 Dec 2010 05:12:46 PM Gourock Inverclyde UK Order has been handed over to the carrier and is in transit

Last edited by a moderator:
some cunt keeps parking across my "new house" drive. it has been going on for a while now, i keep putting the for sale sign across the front acting as a gate and the old broken gate in the middle of the drive so people cannot drive on it

Not only do the cheeky fuckers move it to drive on, tonight i worked on the house and did the usual of blocking the drive, went away for 30 minutes came back and it had all been moved ready to be drove on. i am 99% sure who it is as that car has been seen on it before and it was near there when i left and wasn't when i came back. think they must work a night shift or something so they can just drive in easily when they get back. going to catch the fucker, clamp it and leave a note saying you want your car back give me a call "cunt".

So after dropping my phone down the toilet last week, I've managed to lose both that and my wallet in two seperate incidents last night.

Dropped them on seperate occasions out of pockets and they've fallen in the snow without me noticing, so not only could I not remember exactly where I would've dropped them, but they'll be covered in a few inches of the horrible white stuff now so there's no chance of me finding them.

Shit just keeps getting better and better...

When you post something on a forum and then get directed to a page that says something like 'thank you for posting, please wait while we redirect you to blah blah'.

But then they'll have an

If you do not want to wait... click here'

OF COURSE I DON'T WANT TO FECKIN WAIT!

i came home from work to fine my new fireplaces marble hearth spit into 3 pieces.

i went into the back room where it was neatly layed on the foor out of the way and with plenty of room for the radiators to be hung to find the worked to be stood on it with his big steel toe cap boots. i noticed the break on one side and said oh no and looked across to see him stood on it and the same break was on the side he was stood. basically where it is cut out of the fire to sit it has two legs (so to speak) and those were both broke off.

i said to him i will have to tell your boss and he said that he didn't hear it crack as he would of if it had.

i have told the boss who is going to check it out and said they will sort it out and they apolagise. i hope they can get it replaced probably not a perfect match because it is a complete set and cost £1400 new a few years ago

Me too.
ill-violated-dead-smiley-5393.gif

My dog hates it when I blow in her face, but put her in the car, and she will quite happily stick her fucking head out of the window at 70mph... :CONFUSE:

Back
Top Bottom