The 'Things That Piss Me Off' Thread

Have to go to a place roughly two minutes up the road from Anfield every day this week.

I wandered around the area trying to find a chippy or something so I could get dinner, and there's literally nothing, it's just an epically terrible shithole full of derelict houses and closed off licenses.

On the flip side the woman delivering the training in an absolute stunner.

Got to agree, it's a complete shithole around Anfield. Probably one of the roughest, if not the roughest, areas in Liverpool.

A lot of the houses have been bought off the old residents with the intention that the area surrounding Anfield stadium can be used for upgrading the ground capacity and adding more facilities etc. But it's been a dump for years.

I want pictures.

It's all bandage at the mo... :mummy:

How's the sex change going?

How very dare you... :P

Definitely doctors. Sadistic people with a license to print money...At least in most cases.

Yeah, it's disconcerting when the surgeon spends half an hour looking for a screw he put in three months ago, then starts scrapping and chipping bone off while cursing, they then could not find the right bit for the drill and had to send someone looking for one...:ROLL: :P

Got to agree, it's a complete shithole around Anfield. Probably one of the roughest, if not the roughest, areas in Liverpool.

A lot of the houses have been bought off the old residents with the intention that the area surrounding Anfield stadium can be used for upgrading the ground capacity and adding more facilities etc. But it's been a dump for years.

All together now...

"We all live in a Robbie Fowler house, a Robbie House, a Robbie Fowler house...."

People who put a massive exhaust on a shit car and drive like cunts.

It really isn't cool, it's pathetic... :LOL:

I think that's great. Seeing some knob in a "souped up" old hatchback sounding like a F1 car only to be easily outaccelerated by any old diesel car...and knowing it's costing him a fortune to drive aswell.

I want pictures.

:PIRATE:

02012008253.jpg
02012008248.jpg

02012008256.jpg
02012008255.jpg

Work getting my hours wrong and underpaying me by over £500 this month :CURSE: Will go and sort it out on Monday but it will most likely be 28th December before I get the money they owe me :RANT:.

Icy weather. Just nearly killed myself as my car spun out when it caught some ice on a dual carriageway, luckily the road was quiet and nobody was in danger of me spinning into them. Did at least two turns and I'm glad there was a high curb on the side otherwise the car would've went sideways into a lightpost.

Taking the train to work from now on, bloody shit weather.

I always find this type of weather makes driving interesting. The rest of the time it's just boring. Glad to hear you didn't wreck your car!

Just found out that one of the front tires is actually wrecked and the alloy has bent, deflating the tire. One of the back tires is damaged too.

Got RAC coming out to look at it, luckily it's a company car though because I wouldn't be able to afford two wheels and to get the tracking sorted.

Back
Top Bottom