The 'Things That Piss Me Off' Thread

More Delivery Status Notification (Failure) emails from hotmail from some cunt using my email address as his reply address

Great players like Ganzo being injured for 6 month. 'Pissed off' is maybe too over the top but it definitely makes me sad.

Things being advertised as "new and improved".

Which one is it? New or improved? It can't be both! :FAIL:

New - Not done before, something original.
Improved - A better version of something previously available.

So by definition, "new and improved" makes no sense.

Things being advertised as "new and improved".

Which one is it? New or improved? It can't be both! :FAIL:

New - Not done before, something original.
Improved - A better version of something previously available.

So by definition, "new and improved" makes no sense.

You can have new stuff, that has been done before?

I got some new socks the other day....I already have some socks...some old socks.

Just because something is new, doesn't mean it hasn't been done before or is original?

I'm just letting you know, so you don't have to be so angry about it :DD

Yeah I suppose you're right :P. Not really something which "pisses me off" though, just felt like posting it.

Something which does piss me off though is people who smell like shit... Come on guys, it takes less than 20 mins to have a shower, shave, brush your teeth etc. in the morning, and it's not like there's a water shortage or shampoo/deodorant/aftershave/toothpaste is expensive, there is no excuse.

Last edited by a moderator:
Something which does piss me off though is people who smell like shit... Come on guys, it takes less than 20 mins to have a shower, shave, brush your teeth etc. in the morning, and it's not like there's a water shortage or shampoo/deodorant/aftershave/toothpaste is expensive, there is no excuse.
Takes one to know one. ;)

How they hype the next episode of Hell's Kitchen USA at the end of each episode. They edit the footage to hint at something happening that hasn't. Like one week they hyped the show up as someone stole food from the kitchen... they edited in quotes of people talking about stolen food and the voice over man actually said 'someone does the unthinkable and steal from chef Ramsey'.
Fast forward to the episode and NOTHING... the closest it came to food being AWOL was someone cut a chicken up like a mad butcher and there was hardly any on the actual plate... there was more still on the chicken carcass.

So no one stole, and they do it at the end of EVERY episode. So so annoying.

It's at the end of every American program, and now they've started doing it on English programs and it fucks me off too. Have people got such shit memories they'll forget to watch next week unless they're given some amazing story to go on for a week? Ridiculous.

Have you guys watched the CSI's lately?! They have memory reminders every 5 f#$king minutes! They literaly add a flash back so you remember that the pen they are examining was found in the appartment 5 min. ago! It's a great end of the day show as I always find myself dozing off to it. :D

Losing my ID and bank card last night after several Jagerbombs.

I vaguely remember ringing the HSBC lost/stolen number but I've no idea what I said to them, which is never good.

People sitting at the ends of the rows of seats in the lecture halls so that there's massive gaps in the middle. This means no one can sit in the middle and you're forced further back where you can barely see/hear what's going on.

Then people having a fucking banquet and talking for the duration of the lecture.

Hate students.

Back
Top Bottom