The 'Things That Piss Me Off' Thread

Asda delivery.

I had a similar issue with Currys earlier this year. Order a washing machine and paid £20 for express delivery which meant we would get the machine before 12pm on the day (so no waiting in all day). Nothing arrives and get a call from the driver saying that he was a couple of hours behind. Spent the rest of the day on the phone to customer services trying to trace the driver and when I was likely to get the delivery but to no avail. The driver eventually turns up at 7:30 that evening, doesn't even unpack the thing. I phone customer services requesting the delivery fee be refunded as the order was nearly 8 hours late but they outright refused to do so.

Never buying anything from Currys ever again.

Indeed, what is the f-ing point in playing 1 match, having a friendly break, playing 2 matches and then having another bloody international week! Just have it all together in a two week stint and be done with it!

11-safestyle-door-man.jpg

This cunt, I say this cunt.

Royal Mail. Again.

Had a package sent on Monday by Recorded Delivery. It's STILL in their Dundee office, and not moved since Monday.

Called Royal Mail and they advised they aim to deliver the next working day, if not 2-3 days later. As it should've been here by Thursday according to their reckoning, the advisor said to wait until Monday and if it's not arrived then to fill in a lost item form.

Bloody typical that this happens to me, and I'll be putting in a complaint when it arrives because this is some awful service by RM.

Fucktards on ebay, win an auction, you thank them for paying so quickly, they ask if you can email them the code, you say no so you have proof of postage of the item as described in the auction and they turn round and file a dispute with paypal, so before you can even post they item they have basically filed a complaint. I mean WTF sort of shite is this. Load of cock, thats what it is.

Finally got around to watching Dexter series 1 last week and enjoyed it. And yesterday I was talking to a friend and happened to mention that I'd just watched the first 3 episodes and liked it...

Only for them to interrupt me and start spoiling all kinds of plot details for the first and 2nd series and even some for the latest 5th.

F'N nob head.

Why!?

Why?!

Just why?

Why would you do that?

Finally got around to watching Dexter series 1 last week and enjoyed it. And yesterday I was talking to a friend and happened to mention that I'd just watched the first 3 episodes and liked it...

Only for them to interrupt me and start spoiling all kinds of plot details for the first and 2nd series and even some for the latest 5th.

F'N nob head.

Why!?

Why?!

Just why?

Why would you do that?

The guy next to me in work is the kind of person who WILLINGLY spoils things, he gets a kick out of the reaction or something I guess. So he's not allowed to watch any movies before everyone else has seen them, or he'll tell you what happens and ruin it.

"Sick" being used to describe something good. In my experience, sick is definately not a good thing.

The guy next to me in work is the kind of person who WILLINGLY spoils things, he gets a kick out of the reaction or something I guess. So he's not allowed to watch any movies before everyone else has seen them, or he'll tell you what happens and ruin it.

Just give him a "friendly" jab in his ribs. That should quickly stop it...

"Sick" being used to describe something good. In my experience, sick is definately not a good thing.

That's just the standard way "ghetto slang" works, think about it.

Bad means good.
Sick means good.
Wicked means good.
'The shit' means good.
Fat means good.

All words are really bad things.

Back
Top Bottom