The 'Things That Are Great' Thread

I like Phys Ed, but we always had this grumpy old beanbag of a person as our teacher (Not gonna say his name). He retired today! And we have a good Phys Ed teacher now! So yeah, that's great.

@Flipper the Priest Great news! One of my mates once had a cat decide to move in. Every few days he'd appear and make himself at home for a few days before disappearing and then coming back. He never did find out whose cat he was but assumed it was someone in his road :LOL:

Girlfriend away til tmw night , daughter at her mom's house.
Me setting up my 360 in the bedroom ,my Series S in my daughter's room ,and my one X in the living room.
Think I'll do some gaming tonight.

Hard fought 1-0 away wins whilst surviving 6 added minutes, a missed penalty, two shots against the woodwork and a ten minute aerial bombardment at the end. Get in!

We had 36 degrees (Celsius ) difference today here,between were I live +3 and up north with -33.
Sometimes I forget what a long and diverse country i live in.
In these Corona days where traveling is hot of the question ,it's kinda nice that I still can go skiing within the border's

We had 36 degrees (Celsius ) difference today here,between were I live +3 and up north with -33.
Sometimes I forget what a long and diverse country i live in.
In these Corona days where traveling is hot of the question ,it's kinda nice that I still can go skiing within the border's
Trunks weather.

Another thing ,could have ended up in the "piss me of thread" but it doesn't.

Went to Ikea cause I need a good gaming chair ,don't want to buy those butt ugly red/green/yellow racing seat type of gaming chair's (gf would leave me ASAP)

They have three gaming chair's at Ikea from 60 to 120ish €.
The most expensive one was ok ,pretty nice but not perfect ,then I remembered that most of my gaming mates uses IKEA Markus (office chair) instead of a regular gaming chair.
Man how comfy and good that chair felt ,and at 160€ it's a steal.
Decided to take it ,out of stock...

Came home ,pissed off knowing I'll have to game in my poäng chair (which is great in front of the TV not in front of my monitor) yet another week or so.
Open FB marketplace ,found Ikea Markus in leather for €25 400 meters from my home.
So ended up pretty damn good this day!
Love this chair

[...]

Went to Ikea cause I need a good gaming chair ,don't want to buy those butt ugly red/green/yellow racing seat type of gaming chair's (gf would leave me ASAP)

[...]
I would leave my self also if my gf it would not. :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom