The 'Things That Are Great' Thread

90's were great, cause you could still appear on TV with an 80's hairstyle and be acceptable!!! :)
timestamp 0:05

I was at work on nightshift. On the way back from smoking hut I saw few of my mates chasing something along the corridor. It turned out to be little field mouse. It hid behind a plastic box, while my boss was trying to kick it, so the box squashed the mouse. I shouted
- wait! dont fucking kill it!
- why not?
- why would you fucking kill it?? I'll catch it.
So I went, got a little plastic cup from canteen and caught it. Went out and released it.
Next day, when I was at work, I was sitting in the smoking hut. Suddenly this little fella came to me and just stood there, chilling.
20210820_134530.jpg
It probably means that the whole fucking area is infested with mice, but I choose to believe that my little friend, or his fam came to say "Cheers".

Animals are great. I never kill any. All spiders and other visitors are always captured and released.
..Unless its wasps..
Wasps are cunts.

One for the 'piss me off' thread: the booze ban in Scottish stadiums. I'm teetotal now but still recognise it as unfair.

I was at work on nightshift. On the way back from smoking hut I saw few of my mates chasing something along the corridor. It turned out to be little field mouse. It hid behind a plastic box, while my boss was trying to kick it, so the box squashed the mouse. I shouted
- why not?
So I went, got a little plastic cup from canteen and caught it. Went out and released it.
Next day, when I was at work, I was sitting in the smoking hut. Suddenly this little fella came to me and just stood there, chilling.
It probably means that the whole fucking area is infested with mice, but I choose to believe that my little friend, or his fam came to say "Cheers".

Animals are great. I never kill any. All spiders and other visitors are always captured and released.
..Unless its wasps..
Wasps are cunts.

I try to get my cat to kill bugs in the house. That way you can put it down to the circle of life and be guilt-free. [taps head]

I try to get my cat to kill bugs in the house. That way you can put it down to the circle of life and be guilt-free. [taps head
My uncle had a rottweiler that was eating wasps. Unfortunately - one of my dogs is too lazy and the other is such an idiot that Im 100% certain he'd die somehow.
I might try with my daughters guinea pigs - they look scary..

My uncle had a rottweiler that was eating wasps. Unfortunately - one of my dogs is too lazy and the other is such an idiot that Im 100% certain he'd die somehow.
I might try with my daughters guinea pigs - they look scary..

My dog goes for the flies, bless her, but as a creaking 13 year-old golden retriever she doesn't stand a chance. And ordinarily the cat can't be arsed. So despite my best advice I can't always live by it. Daddy long legs and moths are the worst for me. That erratic swooping. One time a moth landed near enough in my mouth when I was half asleep - probably about 10 years ago - and I've been in fear ever since.

One time a moth landed near enough in my mouth when I was half asleep - probably about 10 years ago - and I've been in fear ever since.
Moths are just butterflies who dont like sun! Speaking of - I also saved butterfly once. When I was letting the dogs out during a storm I found near dead butterfly in a puddle. Took it home, fed it, let it regain its strength and let it out after few days. :LOL:

Look at him there - munching away:
20200122_153314.jpg

Nope. For 41 years! Banned since there was trouble at the 1980 Scottish Cup final between...

Journalist Stuart Cosgrove (from Perth) regarding people from Aberdeen and the incident:

Ha ha i can relate ,we have that Vs Gothenburg , inbreeds and fishermen.

Still weird that you can't have a beer at football ,41 year's ago...

Thursday we got knocked out by a 30th ranked Basel despite winning 2-0.
I think Spurs were the only higher ranked team in that competition.
So I wasn't to pumped up playing Malmö which is a very strong team ,but just 3 days after Basel and beating them 2-1 in a boiling stadium...
Can't fucking beat that!

Still pissed off they had crap teams in their CL QF and eventually making it.

..Unless its wasps..
Wasps are cunts.

At about 6am this morning if I'd had a sniper rifle I'd have happily got on the roof and spent an hour picking the fucking seagulls off one by one :LOL:

And ordinarily the cat can't be arsed.

I can see it now. "I'm busy laying down. Now leave me alone."

At about 6am this morning if I'd had a sniper rifle I'd have happily got on the roof and spent an hour picking the fucking seagulls off one by one :LOL:
They've calmed down here ,probably due to the weather ,it's going to be warm coming week though...
I'm looking to get a paintball gun next summer ,fucking hell how annoying they are

- why not?

..Unless its wasps..
Wasps are cunts.
Hang on are you in a smoking hut or smoking something called hut?

Back
Top Bottom