The 'Things That Are Great' Thread

One little thing that gives me a little bit of hope in all way!

https://www.zdf.de/comedy/die-anstalt

This is a political cabaret TV show. And not only one, it is the best in germany. But sadly I can't find english subtitels.

It comes one time per month but with a summer break. And every time I watched I have the same feelings at the same time. Lucky, dissapointement, hopefull, full of hate and relief. But the most feeling is hopefull.

Thank you Max Uthoff and Claus von Wagner, love you guys! :LOVE:

My current plan to shed the pounds, is simplicity! Eat whatever i want in a day. The catch is you pick a four hour window. The rest of the time you fast but still have fluids (preferebly low to non sugar). It seems to be working! It also improves your brain functioning, and hey! we all know i could do with that!

This is not the video i saw, the one i saw, was from a physician. He was saying "we are the only species on the planet that eat too often" Basically if we adopt the eating habits of an animal, then weight loss is inevitable, as our bodies have time to use the fuel we put in. The way we live is likened to a man who fills his car up drives for 20 miles, and tops it up again. Of course the food companies will tell you the opposite.

It was the physician who recommended the four hour window, for maximum effect. Obviously taking other medical issues into account.

Still not the one i saw but you get the drift.

Last edited:
And just to finish off i just watched this great video. From a referee actually. I was surprised at the tame responses he received when asking "what sort of things do people shout at referees". :DD

This was one of my greatest football memories :LOVE:. Bloody hell is it really 20 years. Past his best, couldn't really run much and still to this day the best player I've ever seen live. Absolute genius with a football. Could pick out passes that you couldn't even see were on from the stands.

Back
Top Bottom