The 'Things That Are Great' Thread

I can't stop laughing right now, this one is great. :LOL:

memes-ducktales.jpg

Well that's the end of terrorists then... :ROLL:

Yeah, don't you know that they all spontaneously combust because Osama was killed!

I think it will be worse now actually, I think the likely hood of a big attack in the next few months will now increase considerably. Hope I am wrong :((

Exactly what I am thinking. The US of A will now have to face a row of fights they cannot avoid, even in their own country. Al Kaida(German version of their name) will start attacks based on Bin Laden's ideas and I guess many many hatred driven "god fighter" will cause a large chaos on a scale we never saw before.

I still hope everything above will not happen, but I think it would be naive to think that Terrorism is now over.

I'd watch-out Jay, I've got a contact who told me that the US monitors Evo-Web quite a lot, you'll be in Guantanamo if you don't keep quite!

Although with your sexual preferences that might be a good thing...

Kate Mara, saw her in a coffee shop in London a few weeks back and was drooling in my Americano, had no idea it was even her till a bunch of Asian tourists walked up and asked for autographs and photos. She was great and posed for loads of picks. I only had my old Blackberry at the time so I couldn't take a snap, would have felt a numpty doing so anyway...

kate-mara-art-1176.jpg

Back
Top Bottom