The 'Things That Are Great' Thread

chocolate_fudge_brownie.gif

T.G.I Fridays, went to the one in covent gardens, had the motery burger with jack daniels scauce. Was so nice, shame after I got home I went to the co-op to buy some jack daniels scauce and try it only to find out its not the same as t.g.i fridays sauce. had the burger with a oreo milkshake which was amazing :SMUG:

3408a6c7b9c0aa1770d7a0895d5d7e31.jpg

Yeah it was from Currys, here's the link;

http://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/hp-pav...d-15-6-laptop-charcoal-grey-12263581-pdt.html
(Think they have some other colours on there if you don't want grey)

I was slightly wary before receiving the laptop with it being a refurb and from Currys (had shit customer service off PC World/Currys in the past), but it arrived within 2 days of the order and to all intents and purposes, looks and performs like a brand new machine.

Just tried FIFA 12 on it, high settings, flawless performance :).
FM 2012 also gives it a 5 star "Computer Performance" rating, so you can add tons of leagues/players and it's still smooth and responsive, plus the match engine runs on max settings.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh yeah, they also have mini ones aswell now. Probably a better balance between the white stuff and the chocolate. Need to get some sent over as they don't have them here. :@

My cousin spent £200 on a kitten as a surprise for his girlfriend. She opens the front door and screams "there's a fucking cat in the house" then it legs it out of the house never to be seen again.

Back
Top Bottom