The 'Things That Are Great' Thread

DSCF5017.JPG

URRRGH! could never get into them, i remember my mum making me eat them made with milk and sugar and insisting how good for me they was.

I know traditionaly the scots eat them with salt, which sounds worse. Just with water though sounds a bit bland. Surely you add some fruit or something, no?

EDIT- looking again at your post, i have to say i am refering to the instant muck. :(

Last edited:
URRRGH! could never get into them, i remember my mum making me eat them made with milk and sugar and insisting how good for me they was.

I know traditionaly the scots eat them with salt, which sounds worse. Just with water though sounds a bit bland. Surely you add some fruit or something, no?

EDIT- looking again at your post, i have to say i am refering to the instant muck. :(

Get some real Oats, good fresh ones and use milk if you prefer or even 1/2 and half and don't overcook that's the key. Rule of thumb is half a cup of oats to a cup of liquid...

The best is loads of weetabix with lots of milk in a big bowl with sugar on top and mushing it all up :DD

Now that's what i'm talking about. Mmmmmmm.

I used to deliver near to the weetabix factory in Corby, the smell from that place was amazing. I could almost taste the stuff.

It's time for my annual post in here...

Things that are great = banks which pre-approve you for a 100% mortgage! And yes we're moving again! Nataska got a job lecturing in 3d art at Gotland University so we're moving to a really nice little island :)

YouTube - Sweden Gotland Visby

Oh and the best thing of all, 200Mbit unlimited internet for £40 a month!

WOW! what a beautiful & stunning place that is. I wish you both the best of luck in your new home. :)

Thanks and yes it really is an awesome place, I haven't been there but Nataska went for the interview and said she really loved it, great fishing so can't wait :)

Go fish.

Congrats mate, be sure to put some nice pics in the photos thread once you're all settled!

Going to play paintball for a whole day at a fort. Bought an expensive (none fogging, lightweight, 290deg view) mask for the occasion;

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

The crappyness of the photo adds to the atmosphere imo ;)

Pussy, just wear some speedos and Harry potter glasses and that's it. That is what real men do while paintballing.

Back
Top Bottom