The Retrogaming Thread! [8-bit/16-bit/32-bit/64-bit]

I've been going on a Mario spree the past few days.. My goal is to beat Mario 1, 2, 3, and Super Mario World in order! (all games included in the brilliant SNES Super Mario All-Stars). It might take me a long long time, the good part is that Mario All-Stars has an automatic save feature, which saves your game after you have beaten a "world"! So right now, I am in World 7-1 of Mario 1.. Man, these games are classic and the emblem of Nintendo for a reason, such pure fun! I think I'm going to take my time too, so expect updates once in a while of how I'm doing in my "Millossobek Retro Mario Quest" haha! :BSCARF: :TU:

For years, I've collected a lot.

Console : NES, SNES, N64, PS1, PS2, PS3
Handheld : GBC, GBA, DS, PSP, NGPC

And for each console, a good selection of games.
For the handheld, GBC and GBA games are limited but for DS, PSP and NGCP I've a good collection too.

More and more I'm really considering selling everything and just focus on PC gaming.

Same goes with a part of my football shirts collection in fact.

And the first reason is not profit, just that I more and more feel owning and collecting does not make sense.

Any of you had the same feeling, decided to sell their retro collection and then regret ?

Last edited:
@Juventino32 These are treasures bro! Your retrogaming consoles and games, and your football shirts I believe are invaluable and priceless!
As someone who had several retrogaming consoles (as well as Ninja Turtles action figures) and either sold them or lost them, these are treasures that I should've never lost! Now as an adult, I really wish I had my original retro consoles and cartridges and my Leonardo Samurai action figure, among many others!
I really think you should hold on to them. These collections are memories! :TU:

I've been going on a Mario spree the past few days.. My goal is to beat Mario 1, 2, 3, and Super Mario World in order! (all games included in the brilliant SNES Super Mario All-Stars). It might take me a long long time, the good part is that Mario All-Stars has an automatic save feature, which saves your game after you have beaten a "world"! So right now, I am in World 7-1 of Mario 1.. Man, these games are classic and the emblem of Nintendo for a reason, such pure fun! I think I'm going to take my time too, so expect updates once in a while of how I'm doing in my "Millossobek Retro Mario Quest" haha! :BSCARF: :TU:

Man, can you believe I've had a similar idea for quite some time? I've been wanting to replay all the old Marios (except from Bros 2, that I really can't consider a Mario 😂 ) since a while now, and also to play the "modern" ones I've completely missed. Must somehow find the best way to emulate Mario 64 tho, last time I tried was a bit too glitchy.

Man, can you believe I've had a similar idea for quite some time? I've been wanting to replay all the old Marios (except from Bros 2, that I really can't consider a Mario 😂 ) since a while now, and also to play the "modern" ones I've completely missed. Must somehow find the best way to emulate Mario 64 tho, last time I tried was a bit too glitchy.
Hahah, that's an awesome coincidence, man! :LOL: Going back to the Marios is a great idea, and yeah, even though I really like Mario 2 as well (I didn't find out until a few years ago about the whole Doki Doki panic saga), it is understandably very different from the others!! I think Mario is one of those sagas in which all editions are guaranteed quality! (I am enjoying so much the simple fun of Mario 1 :)) ). As for Mario 64, yeah, that's a big one..... It's a shame both both Mario 64 and Donkey Kong 64 are not well emulated, let me know if you find a good "unglitched" version bro!! :BSCARF: :TU:

Uploaded all 7 series of Gamesmaster. It’s a video games show from the 90s.
Anyway if anyone feels like watching it’s available and upscaled to HD.

Back
Top Bottom