The Retro-PES Corner

So i played we10le these days, original corean iso cause is the only one i was able to run,and to me It is the best PS2 Pes atm. My opinion could change when i will be able to try we8Le,but atm i am finding we10le better than both Pes5 (which i prefer to we9le) and pes2008.

At first look we10le could seems like Pes6,but in my opinion is way more different,and in a good way, than we9le to Pes5.
These Is what i noticed:
- dribbling has that pes2008 feature that make u lose close control while sprinting and go diagonal. This happens more with less skilled player. I love this feature.

-midfield positioning is great, something that Pes6 miss totally. Actually midfield positioning is even better than pes2008 ihmo,where cpu pressing is too much wild and game more cahotic.

-i love ball physics. Passing is way better than pes2008 cause you can choose better to which one pass the ball. On Pes2008 i often struggle to pass the ball to the far player and this ends usually in a closer pass to the closer player.
Shooting is amazing. Has a lot of variety and it is way more difficult and demanding.

What the game miss is the great physical battles which we had on Pes5 and Referee stricness. Adriano and Ibrahimovic body balance must be lowered, cause 97 makes them overpower like on Pes6.

Despite this,i like the game more than everything else.

Sorry guys, what would you say is the best site to get up to date formations for each football team?
If it’s for PES stats you could use the fifa converter and get the stats from sofifa.
Edit: Miss read your post but yes Sofifa shows formations from the previous match I think.

If it’s for PES stats you could use the fifa converter and get the stats from sofifa.
Edit: Miss read your post but yes Sofifa shows formations from the previous match I think.

Thanks, yeh I normally use Sofifa but was just wondering if there is one for this season as I guess Sofifa will be from last season.

I actually just found this site:

https://www.footballcritic.com/arsenal-fc/formations/467

Here is the first Semi Final between Portugal and France in the Cup I play with my brother.

I am 'g' he is 'a'

Sorry for the video quality but enjoy anyway :)

Here is the first Semi Final between Portugal and France in the Cup I play with my brother.

I am 'g' he is 'a'

Sorry for the video quality but enjoy anyway :)

There’s nothing wrong with the video quality. Can watch it just fine.

On a different note, that was a reckless challenge to give away the penalty. I guess it had to be done though since it was your brother 😂
I would have commented on your YouTube but I think you’ve got comments disabled.

probably not the proper thread to post this, but i found this patched PES 2008 iso for PS2 which has a fully licensed 2007-08 EPL with all of the kits, logos, squads, etc from that season. here's the video that showcases the iso:

(you can find the download link in the comment section)

so here's the question: can anyone import this fully licensed EPL to an original iso of Winning Eleven 2008?

you may ask why? well, because despite what this modded rom is called (Winning Eleven 13 or whatever) actually it's your typical PES 2008 rom that doesn't have the Super Star difficulty, which was unique to the Winning Eleven series.

WE2008 on PS2 is my favourite game from the pre-360-degree-movement era, and having a patched EPL would make it even better.:BOP:

Last edited:
probably not the proper thread to post this, but i found this patched PES 2008 iso for PS2 which has a fully licensed 2007-08 EPL with all of the kits, logos, squads, etc from that season. here's the video that showcases the iso:

(you can find the download link in the comment section)

so here's the question: can anyone import this fully licensed EPL to an original iso of Winning Eleven 2008?

you may ask why? well, because despite what this modded rom is called (Winning Eleven 13 or whatever) actually it's your typical PES 2008 rom that doesn't have the Super Star difficulty, which was unique to the Winning Eleven series.

WE2008 on PS2 is my favourite game from the pre-360-degree-movement era, and having a patched EPL would make it even better.:BOP:

Hi, my OF has the EPL fully edited.
https://evoweb.uk/threads/ps2-we-2008-juventino-of.98533/

Back
Top Bottom