The Retro FIFA Discussion Thread (All FIFA games by EA are welcome!)

I tested again fifa 14 and i stay with my opinion that 16 is better. Raising marking slide to 75-76 fixed a lot CPU reaction to our dribblings.
I really don't like how u can spam l1+triangle on 14,but overall is a really good game

I should try 14 again,so.
I always find 16 better in dribbling and physics, expecially collisions and first touch.
Game Speed is better on 14.
I want test more a.i, cause i found that on 14 through ball are too much effective compared to 16.
But a thing i don't like at all on 16,a.i speaking,is how CPU doesn't react good at players dribbling's attempts. On 16 i can really abuse dribbling too much, even with players that are not that good at it.
Yeh exactly what I found, dribbling is too easy on 16. I think AI are better and more interesting on 14 too. And with through balls, put them on manual or mess with slider pass speed and error.

Yeh exactly what I found, dribbling is too easy on 16. I think AI are better and more interesting on 14 too. And with through balls, put them on manual or mess with slider pass speed and error.
Yes I should definitely test some sliders on 14... On 16 i messed up a lot to find a sweet spot.

I've been playing FIFA 16 for a month every day. Today i I returned to PES, which I had been playing for recent years and which I was in love with (with gameplay mods). I thought that if I played PES now after a month of break, I would fall in love with it again. And you know what?? It turned out that the gameplay in PES is not as great as I thought. I don't know what the phenomenon of FIFA 16 is. This game has a lot of flaws, it can be frustrating, but there is something about it that makes you want to play "one more match". PES, despite better fluidity, animation, physics and many better technical aspects, lacks this something. I don't know what it is, maybe the spirit of football :)

I've been playing FIFA 16 for a month every day. Today i I returned to PES, which I had been playing for recent years and which I was in love with (with gameplay mods). I thought that if I played PES now after a month of break, I would fall in love with it again. And you know what?? It turned out that the gameplay in PES is not as great as I thought. I don't know what the phenomenon of FIFA 16 is. This game has a lot of flaws, it can be frustrating, but there is something about it that makes you want to play "one more match". PES, despite better fluidity, animation, physics and many better technical aspects, lacks this something. I don't know what it is, maybe the spirit of football :)

In my opinion fifa16 has a lot of random moments (a good thing), where everything can happen. There is much more variety and freedom.
I don't know which pes are you talking about,but i own and i can speak for 17, 2020 and 2021: they are too much monodimensional, they lacks in variety, a.i, and physics collisions, and shooting..

In my opinion fifa16 has a lot of random moments (a good thing), where everything can happen. There is much more variety and freedom.
I don't know which pes are you talking about,but i own and i can speak for 17, 2020 and 2021: they are too much monodimensional, they lacks in variety, a.i, and physics collisions, and shooting..
Fully agree. I started playing 16 a few weeks ago and the amount of mistakes players make, whether on a pass or in calculating an interception, etc, makes it so that one play is vastly different than the last one. PES21, which I'm now playing, is almost always the same.

Moim zdaniem w Fifa16 jest mnóstwo przypadkowych momentów (to dobrze), w których wszystko może się zdarzyć. Jest o wiele więcej różnorodności i swobody.
Nie wiem, o których pesach mówisz, ale mam je i mogę się wypowiadać za 17, 2020 i 2021: są zbyt jednowymiarowe, brakuje im różnorodności, kolizji sztucznej inteligencji i fizyki, i shoo
You're right, guys, there are a lot of small details in FIFA that create good gameplay. I would also add that in FIFA there is definitely more play in the midfield, fighting, like in a real match. Difficulty appears already in your own half and in the center of the pitch. In PES (2020,FL 23-24), the first obstacle often appears under the opponent's penalty area. Because of this, I have the impression that in FIFA, CM and DM players are more important, as they are often the brains of the team, just like in a real match. For now, I'm infatuated with FIFA 16. When I played it at launch, it didn't seem as good as it is now. I wonder how long this infatuation will last? :)

Back
Top Bottom