The Random Crap Thread

Recently i watched something about fukushima reactor, just one freakin hour ago there's an earthquake there & possible tsunami, Wtf.

anyway, stay safe if for all japanese people

I fell in the trap to answer some questions in Quora, and now I get staff like this.... Really???What have i done? This is a question suggested for me!!! It's more ridiculous, even than me myself!! :THINK:
Screenshot_2022-03-17-17-00-44-847_com.mi.globalbrowser.jpg

I find this a bit weird, maybe just me but, I haven't played PES or much of football games in some time mostly because couldn't really get the drive or motivation to carry on with most saves, but been watching more football and competitions when I can over the past few months, and now when I see some videos of PES , that robotic running and some weird animations make me feel so weird lol, like watching too much of real football has made it hard for me to adapt to in game animations? Weird stuff

Also @slamsoze , that question is truly something out of this world, some very weird people with interesting interests exist over there, I once made the mistake of making an account (now deleted), and I then for almost the next 1.5 years got spammed every week by random quora stuff, with equally ridiculous questions. I remember something about some kid wanting to sneak out of the house and some 8 year old who thought he was very smart or something, Quora is the dark side of the internet for people who don't want to visit the actual dark web. At least it is , for me :LOL:

Based on @Richie post in E-Futebol thread :
There goes your football career in the German 5th division...

There is a common situation here in Greece. There is usually that old friend or schoolmate or uncle, who played amateur football, who believes he didn't play to Barcelona due to some bad luck.

The conversation usually goes:

Friend: If i didn't have that problem, i would play football in 1st team of Barcelona

Me: What problem mate?

Friend: I got a career-ending injury in the knee.

Me: Mhmhmh.Ok pal... :)

------------- -------------- -----------
A close friend of mine, created a joke over this "urban legend", it went like:

Him: If I didn't have that problem, I would play football for Barcelona.

Me: What problem mate? (While waiting to listen to the usual story, about the type of injury that killed his career.)

Him: I don't know to play any football at all!!

:D

I am the only one how listening that beauty and think Neil is singing "[...]I shot my baby[...]" and wonering why the hell he is not arrested?

:LOL::BYE::COAT:

I will never understand, why so many people play efootball 1.0 now with these MyFUTDreamClubTeam mode.

I mean as I launched it I got messages (messages from whom exsactly please?) That I have won coins or something. Yea coins, they are everywere coins here and coins there. If I want to have a epileptical spasm or if I want some spam mails in efootball. I wouldn't play a football video game!

Weired world... 🥴🤡

I will never understand, why so many people play efootball 1.0 now with these MyFUTDreamClubTeam mode.

I mean as I launched it I got messages (messages from whom exsactly please?) That I have won coins or something. Yea coins, they are everywere coins here and coins there. If I want to have a epileptical spasm or if I want some spam mails in efootball. I wouldn't play a football video game!

Weired world... 🥴🤡
Well dude you have to understand how marketing works.

Pushing the favourable mode that is a money generator, sneaky killing in the shadows the other modes, now killing the rest modes in the daylight.

Add to this, the blackmail of all those years, giving demos and betas with ONLY 5 minutes casual matches and 10-minute PvP matches, and you have the perfect trap. I know a lot people, that suddenly discovered the "online world", after the PES 2015, PES 2018 online beta, PES 2019 sneaky demo, after this year LITE-style release.

For me it is totally unexplained, how someone did never try Online since PES 5, but in 2019 "he syddenly discovered America" and it was a life changer...But it seems it does work..

Just checking eFootball topic, people that were thirsty to play some footy, and they are "forced" to play Dream Team, cause in different case, they're out of options, if we assume that they don't want to play a previous version, for fair and reasonable causes, to be fair here.

Even if the 50% of those people stay attached to Dream Team, until IF/WHEN the rest game modes arrive, it will be a WIN situation.

If those people, go the extra mile and buy some microtrans, cosmetics, coins, etc, it will be a WIN-WIN situation.

TL;DR: Offline play as we used to know it, is now OFFICIALLY-OFFICIALLY , legit DEAD. :)

Just forget it for the next 3~5 years.. Save your hope for something else, more constructive. :)

Last edited:
Well dude you have to understand how marketing works.

Pushing the favourable mode that is a money generator, sneaky killing in the shadows the other modes, now killing the rest modes in the daylight.

Add to this, the blackmail of all those years, giving demos and betas with ONLY 5 minutes casual matches and 10-minute PvP matches, and you have the perfect trap. I know a lot people, that suddenly discovered the "online world", after the PES 2015, PES 2018 online beta, PES 2019 sneaky demo, after this year LITE-style release.

For me it is totally unexplained, how someone did never try Online since PES 5, but in 2019 "he syddenly discovered America" and it was a life changer...But it seems it does work..

Just checking eFootball topic, people that were thirsty to play some footy, and they are "forced" to play Dream Team, cause in different case, they're out of options, if we assume that they don't want to play a previous version, for fair and reasonable causes, to be fair here.

Even if the 50% of those people stay attached to Dream Team, until IF/WHEN the rest game modes arrive, it will be a WIN situation.

If those people, go the extra mile and buy some microtrans, cosmetics, coins, etc, it will be a WIN-WIN situation.

TL;DR: Offline play as we used to know it, is now OFFICIALLY-OFFICIALLY , legit DEAD. :)

Just forget it for the next 3~5 years.. Save your hope for something else, more constructive. :)
Hi slamsoze bro, It should not meant as offenend to you or others. Thats why I wrote it in ot random crap thread.

Me too want to play actual up to date football. And I'm be content with Fifa22 on my xbox. I can't playing with these overly colorful kits. I like to play real teams, real kits and real players. And so on. I had never touched any FUT or myclub modes. For me it is evil - blasphemy.

Yea I'm maybe not hopeful but I would say, I close my eyes in front of the truth because one of my hobby is dying and it hurt.

Sure, everybody can play what he, she wants or how they want.

Being in my hometown for some holidays, my parents to see their grandchildren and vice-versa,and always do some digging in my parent house, for my old and abonded staff.

Well in one of city's central square, the environment is the ideal one for my friends @rockstrongo and @Flipper the Priest and IIRC @mattmid ,who hold a grudge against seagulls and pigeons!! :)

#team_seagull , #team_pigeon

:D :P

Attachments

• IMG_20220428_111410.jpg
    IMG_20220428_111410.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 11
  • IMG_20220428_112712.jpg
    IMG_20220428_112712.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 8
  • IMG_20220428_112628.jpg
    IMG_20220428_112628.jpg
    5.6 MB · Views: 9
  • IMG_20220428_111416.jpg
    IMG_20220428_111416.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 9
Last edited:
Being in my hometown for some holidays, my parents to see their grandchildren and vice-versa,and always do some digging in my parent house, for my old and abonded staff.

Well in one of city's central square, the environment is the ideal one for my friends @rockstrongo and @Flipper the Priest and IIRC @mattmid ,who hold a grudge against seagulls and pigeons!! :)

Kill ....them....all!
#allbirdsarebastards

Surely everyone who grew up in a coastal town hates gulls. Winged rats.

Pigeons are nothing in comparison. If seagulls are Rangers, pigeons would be, like, Hearts or something. Neither are great but one's way worse.

Seagulls have been upping their activities in my area lately. Shite everywhere. Furious.

Back
Top Bottom