The Random Crap Thread

Whats up with transfermarkt?
1659365242716.png

meme-ms-bean.png

t.A.T.u. are back. I don't know what I think about Yulia and Lena. ~ 20 years ago I was loving them both. Listining and buying all albums in russian language and loved it.

And now, after I read some years ago (cant remember where) Yulia offened in public some people with homophobic insult. [not sure if this story is true or not.]
And her absolutley horrible plastic surgeons. ( :PUKE: )

And the war in Ukraine, absolutley no statement from the band on his official facebook against this bullshit from Putin(-Putout).

I'm not sure half from me is happy about the comeback and the other half - it is not the same t.A.T.u. from at that time...

t.A.T.u. are back. I don't know what I think about Yulia and Lena. ~ 20 years ago I was loving them both. Listining and buying all albums in russian language and loved it.

And now, after I read some years ago (cant remember where) Yulia offened in public some people with homophobic insult. [not sure if this story is true or not.]
And her absolutley horrible plastic surgeons. ( :PUKE: )

And the war in Ukraine, absolutley no statement from the band on his official facebook against this bullshit from Putin(-Putout).

I'm not sure half from me is happy about the comeback and the other half - it is not the same t.A.T.u. from at that time...
Probably no statement as Yulia is involved in the Russian government. But they were ok back in the day I guess. Getting back (pop) music from 20 years ago can't be a bad thing to me.

Happy Halloween! Muhahahahaha 👻💀🎃👽🧠🦴👁️🪱🐛🪳🕸️🕷️🪰

s2gif.gif

I miss the old internet
Couldnt afford internet in my teens …only maybe since 2007-08. I remember in 2004-07 going into internet cafes, paying for 1-2 hours to get on evoweb and soccergaming (or pesgaming?) to get a patch on an usb and the latest hairstyles and going home to burn the patched game for the ps2 to realise something is wrong so i had to wait until monday when it was open again so i could check all the replies in the thread. 🫠 And as stupid and inconvenient it is nostalgia makes me miss it. Not this but the simpler times as a kid.

Most internet cafe in my area are now closed. I remember have to wait few hours for my turn to use the pc, lol. Internet access is getting cheaper and cheaper, heck even kids now can use it directly from their phone.

i feel nowdays too much censorship in internet. Many sites i know are dead. Google search results are suck now. Obviously there's two sides if the internet is too much "open" but i kinda miss old the raw, wild wild west internet incl the good and the bad one.

Damn i sound like an old man eventhough i havent reached 40, lol.

Last edited:
Most internet cafe in my area are now closed. I remember have to wait few hours for my turn to use the pc, lol. Internet access is getting cheaper and cheaper, heck even kids now can use it directly from their phone.

i feel nowdays to much censorship in internet. Many sites i know are dead. Google search results are suck now. Obviously there's two sides if the internet is too much "open" but i kinda miss old the raw, wild wild west internet incl the good and the bad one.

Damn i sound like an old man eventhough i havent reached 40, lol.
It kind of reminds me how CB radio was. When it was AM band, it was great. Then it went FM (legal) it was crap, and pretty much faded out to what it was.

It's OK Jay, we are going mad, in a mad mad world. Next up, we will be talking about smoke signals, and the ingenuity of two cans connected by a piece of string.

And other things from the distant past like long goal kicks. Watching football where the two teams attempted to win rather than not lose or battle to see who can keep the ball the longest. A football world where the word transition didn't exist. A world where I don't have to endure listening to Jamie Carragher witter on endlessly for 90 minutes while watching a match. A world where we don't need two fucking co commentators thanks Sky! I can watch a match and understand what's going on myself thanks, it's not difficult.

I feel better now :LOL:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom