The Random Crap Thread

Today I, 36, managed to tie a balloon for the first time ever.
Congratulations - still haven't achieved that, and I'm 37.

That said, I struggle really badly with knots of all kinds. To the point that - true story - I had to get some astroturf boots today (just joined a football team for the first time in my life), went to SportsDirect, and the lad standing over me the entire time I tried shoes on frazzled me so much that I couldn't even tie shoelaces. I don't know how to describe it other than some weird, physical dyslexia.

That said, I struggle really badly with knots of all kinds. To the point that - true story - I had to get some astroturf boots today (just joined a football team for the first time in my life), went to SportsDirect, and the lad standing over me the entire time I tried shoes on frazzled me so much that I couldn't even tie shoelaces. I don't know how to describe it other than some weird, physical dyslexia.
It's velcro for you mate!

I'm like that with typing. If someone's standing over me I fall apart.

I am still here mate..just not much lately as i have been busy with making some dodgy house music and also (no pun intended) moving house. I plan to be around a little more in the future. I hope you guys are all doing well & good. :SAL:
Take your time bro. I hope you are well and good too!:TU::BEER:

I was neutral today until I heard the booing.

#YNWA
When the booing of the national anthem was reported on Twitter by Henry Winter, the top-liked comment underneath it was:

I mean. The fucking irony of that comment is so thick you could use it as cement, couldn't you?

Someone has their hands over their eyes and cotton wool in their ears to everything going on in the UK right now, and they think the ignorant ones are the scousers who've never suffered a Tory in local government and never will again. "Suffered" being absolutely literal.

Meet Jack.
Jack isn't the sharpest tool in the tool box.
I'd say Jack is a complete idiot and only think freedom of speech is ok as long it's their speech being heard.
Don't be Jack
View attachment 160806View attachment 160807
View attachment 160808
Sadly there are thousands of people (to be conservative, pun intended) like this. Completely brainwashed, and entirely unable to put themselves in somebody else's position. No interest in understanding. Only being a twat.

These are the same people who will sing vile chants about the Hillsborough disaster, who have no interest in understanding how abandoned and despised an entire city was, for the sake of newspaper sales, and driven further by a police force only interested in preserving their positions and a government who would have blown the entirety of Liverpool up if they could have done. The deaths of those fans weren't enough of a punishment for Liverpool.

Sadly there are thousands of people (to be conservative, pun intended) like this. Completely brainwashed, and entirely unable to put themselves in somebody else's position. No interest in understanding. Only being a twat.

These are the same people who will sing vile chants about the Hillsborough disaster, who have no interest in understanding how abandoned and despised an entire city was, for the sake of newspaper sales, and driven further by a police force only interested in preserving their positions and a government who would have blown the entirety of Liverpool up if they could have done. The deaths of those fans weren't enough of a punishment for Liverpool.
They really can't see the context ,mass unemployment , Thatcher , Hillsborough ,lies about Hillsborough from both the Sun/police/government.
Liverpool has always felt like my kind of city and I'm proud to have them as the team I "support" (like and being happy for them is more correct)

Can't find it now ,but saw a video of a man on Twitter today throwing an apple at a Thatcher statue ,made my afternoon

@Chris Davies @rockstrongo well said lads. Totally agree. :TU:

Hillsborough was the day my faith in the media and police authorities was forever lost. When newspaper sales and refusal to stand accountable for mistakes made, were valued more highly than the lives lost and the truth to be told to the deceased families.
Such a horrible act from the police/media/governing body Buzzy

Can't find it now ,but saw a video of a man on Twitter today throwing an apple at a Thatcher statue ,made my afternoon
Related:

And on the topic of booing and the British media:

If I could, I'd bet a considerable sum of money that Jack the Twitter Twat took part in some of the booing that Priti Evil jumped to defend.

EDIT: Well, would you look at that.

Last edited:
Related:

And on the topic of booing and the British media:

If I could, I'd bet a considerable sum of money that Jack the Twitter Twat took part in some of the booing that Priti Evil jumped to defend.

EDIT: Well, would you look at that.

I think that was the video I saw , Thatcher statue)
"No she died a long time a go"
Fucking brilliant.
No suprise the politicians condems booing ,but condems taking a knee.
Some politicians...

We had our right wing/Nazi party over here (founded by a former SS soldier) tweeting "Sweden" when we had the most players of colours/2nd gen immigrants playing.
Vile cunts

(yesterday evening) Nice to see a match on Old Trafford and the home team had a win. :BOP:

Back
Top Bottom