The Random Crap Thread

In other news, God, I really really love a Welsh accent. Especially Stacey's (of Gavin And Stacey fame). Of all the accents to love that's a pretty weird one.

Haha, I was having a conversation with a friend from Cardiff last weekend about how Gavin & Stacey is 'almost' making Wales cool and the accent acceptable but then we realised it's not really. Great program though.

Of all the new comedy programs, TittyBangBang and all that sheeeite, it is by far the best. No doubt. There's very little the missus will actually watch with me and vice versa, but we both watch Gavin And Stacey.

She hates a Welsh accent, but then she does live in Wales.

I've tried but her mum lives there, that's the thing.

You should see the area where she lives, it's literally a three-mile long road with two houses on it, in the middle of lots and lots of grass.

_44552782_flocke_466_ap.jpg

Ive been to;

Italy
Germany
Cuba
Portugal
Spain
Belgium
France

I think thats it - I am hopefully going to Australia in January for a mates Wedding aswell - which will be great!!

Have always wanted to go to Israel, but never got the chance. My turn to brag about travelling :DD

Been to many places within each country: Italy, Germany, France, Spain, Portugal, Holland, Denmark, Sweden, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Philippines, HK, China, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Canada, US, Monaco, Austria, Macau, Singapore, Taiwan and England...... :BY:

Last edited:
I've been to Scotland but I can't remember where - says a lot really, but no offence to anyone from Scotland. If you came down to where I live you'd think you had died and gone to Last Of The Summer Wine.

In other news - does anyone else think THIS is grossly unfair?

If in the future, I was dying and holding onto the thought that my organs would keep one of my parents alive, I just think it's wrong that I would have that taken away from me. I don't see how anyone feels they have a right to step into that.

I'm shaking, and have no reason why, finding it hard to type! Maybe I should actually eat something now, it is after 5. :/

Countries I've been to..
England, Wales, Scotland, France, Italy, Germany, Iceland, Greece, USA, Spain and possibly Malaysia this year.

I get the shakes sometimes if I haven't eaten for a bit, or even if I have.
Yesterday at work I'd already had breakfast and a few snacks, then for some reason I got the shakes so I ate a whole easter egg in about 5mins and felt much better. :(( :SS

On a lighter note.....

This picture shows that love can happen anywhere, at any time, to any one. Even zebras.

Zebras.jpg

Goin to Australia for New Years, Sydney for the fireworks, gonna be amazing.

Hong Kong and Singapore on the way there/back, and maybe Dubai as well.

Can't wait.

Never been out of Europe.

^Sounds mad!! You're uber lucky. And I love the picture you've posted jumberto, it's a nice thought as well.

Regarding my shaking, I just don't want to eat sometimes, because I just can't be bothered or have no appetite. I shake quite often, really, if I think about it.

Meh.

Anyone got a beard?

I've just grown one and it looks shit.

Edit: When I say just, I don't mean in the last five minutes. It's taken about a week or two.

I've had one for four months, purely because the missus hates it when I shave because then, apparently, I scratch her face off with my face when I go near her.

I look like a complete tramp, and what's worse is that it's ginger. I have black hair and a ginger beard. I look a total tit.

yes! Ive randomly got ginger spots on my beard (I say beard its more bumfluff goatie)

I have the full Depp look at the moment, don't know why just thought I would, I normally have a stubble look all over usually, I find full shaving a pain in the butt, but having said that keeping up the Depp thing is a chore too...

Yeah shaving is a bitch, I hate it and the look and feel afterwards.

I dont think mine would look that bad if it was growing in all the proper places. It's not thick enough on my cheeks so from a few feet away it looks like it only goes on my chin, all over my neck/underchin area and on my top lip. I'll just have to wait til I'm a bit older.

Back
Top Bottom