The Random Crap Thread

The view from my house...

i26618_P1010102.JPG

Sick of the wife nagging me to mow the lawn.
I'll be glad when it's cut so all the frogs and crickets fuck off and stop keeping me awake at night.

I think it's more like he's avoided them like the plague because they're so shit that they could actually carry the plague.

I'm 22 and I run for the remote if anything Rocky-related appears on TV. My 12-year-old nephew loves it however, how ironic is that?

:mrgreen:
I think it's more like he's avoided them like the plague because they're so shit that they could actually carry the plague.

I'm 22 and I run for the remote if anything Rocky-related appears on TV. My 12-year-old nephew loves it however, how ironic is that?

:shock: lets lower maruk's age to 6 even though rocky were watched by all especially in 90s :D

I love seeing random surnames and wondering how they originated hundreds and hundreds of years ago.

The referee of today's Southend v Tranmere match was Rob Shoebridge. Who decided to make a bridge out of shoes 305 years ago and thought "I'm going to change our surname to SHOEBRIDGE in honour of this incredible moment"?

I'm actually 42 and avoid nearly all of Stallone's films. Only one's I remember watching were Judge Dredd and Nighthawks and I only watched them because I liked Dredd when I was a kid and Rutger Hauer was in Nighthawks and he's cool. Ohh... and Escape to Victory because it was great when I was a kid.

Anyone here like David Lynch stuff? His tv series/films are awesome. I recently bought 'Inland Empire' - it's his most confusing film yet but I love analysing them afterwards. Just finished watching the 'Twin Peaks' series too, bloody loved it.

Speaking of good tv, anyone know where I can get all 'The Sopranos' DVDs cheap?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom