The Random Crap Thread

Re: Random Crap III - As Authorised By The Man

Watched some of that match between renders, women's football is crap. The amount of passes that go wrong, im sure its to do with the lack of spatial insight women have. They cant time the power/movement/run in one go and mess it up, everytime.

I think the commentator took the normal pundit media class..........

Ta mate he even tried changing his name so i'd reply. FUCKNUT!!!

Well some total twat on the main board keeps calling me this ninja nobhead and following me round called me for a cunt.

And I'm not him so this ninja has a lot to answer for and the bloke thinking he is doin everyone a favour is actually trolling me around the board being probably worse than the nugget you're bangin on about.

If the bloke giving me all the shit new I was just a geezer who joined for the first time a couple of months back he would die of shame for the shit he has given me....I've been slagged and faced a fookin witch hunt.

Wish this asshat would come back just so people could eat their words and apologise to me.

I said before, if you ARE anyone else, you're Alucard... not Ninjabreakz.
As Vanzandt is not the name of a lesser demon or all round nasty bloke, I don't think you are him either.

I said before, if you ARE anyone else, you're Alucard... not Ninjabreakz.
As Vanzandt is not the name of a lesser demon or all round nasty bloke, I don't think you are him either.

I'm not anyone mate. I am me, the name it says on the tin...the bloke who joined for the first time.

And I was hounded off the Man Utd forum by a whispering campaign/witch hunt by people who were accusing me of completely contradictory things.

I mean one minute it I am supposed to be a troll; which I presume must mean either taking the mickey and being negative or posting spam.

But I am also accused of kissing arse and praising Man Utd and asked am asked or told I am actually a Man Utd fan pretending to be an Evertonian, how much of a contradiction is that?

I am criticized out of context for not making points and hammered by the same person for making very long posts that are very detailed with points, again a complete contradiction in terms.

When I post a mail answering the criticism and explaining myself I am then criticized for explaining my position as well.

Just crazy mate, I leave them to it because with logic that elastic you cannot win.

VERY disappointing because people should be big enough to agree to disagree, drop things and move on. Not try and make out you are somone else or come up with the A-Z of conspirisy theories etc.

Last edited:

I love you.

Stop being logical, give it time :lol:

you cannot rush these things.

Anyone would think you hadn't listened to Craig David's classic debut album and the paradigms of lasting love....you don't want to get caught out looking like you don't know your Crrrrrraig Davvvvid!!! that would be a faux pas :roll:

Our love will get there, but in time.

Until then I would suggest we all hold hands so that the world is a better place, especially africa.

Last edited:

Anyone know where i can get a cheap one of these?
index.php

I am furious that you didn't appreciate my efforts.

I'll need a spot of tea before I help you again from THIS CUP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I AVE ME TEA IN THIS CUP causssseee of YOUUuuuuuuu.

I will not let you in my draws again, you don't appreciate me and never buy me any new china. I am a laughing stock amongst all the other blokes down the rabbit and duck.

Last edited:

What's happened in Phuket is a great tragedy, and God bless the families of anyone involved.

But... I'm loving the different pronunciations of Phuket. So far I've heard "fook et", "furk et" and today I've heard someone say it really really quickly, as if he thinks you won't be able to tell what he's saying. "Tragedy in the, erm, regionoffuckit AND IN OTHER NEWS".

So Pppwwhat!!

That was two weeks ago.

What have you done for me lately?

And the geezers in the pub laughed, they all said they had teapots given to them by them mentalists that had more delicate relief woodland exploits!!!!

No, but after my Phuket reference, I know I'm going straight to hell.

Yes, and it's the shittest load of shit that was ever shat. It's called "I Love Britain" or something, and they sit there, sip tea and talk about how marvellous Britain is. I kid you not.

I agree with Paul Merton, who said a few years ago about Alan Titchmarsh, he needs to be shot.

Yes, and it's the shittest load of shit that was ever shat. It's called "I Love Britain" or something, and they sit there, sip tea and talk about how marvellous Britain is. I kid you not.

I agree with Paul Merton, who said a few years ago about Alan Titchmarsh, he needs to be shot.

Didn't you tell me on msn that Alan Titchmarsh was your hero?????

Back
Top Bottom