The Random Crap Thread

Re: Random Crap III - As Authorised By The Man

Bloody hell, that's as bad as one of marukomu's...

Seriously though, I've been trying to get on Youtube for an hour, is it dead or what?

EDIT: Just asked a few MSN people, they can't get it either. Bit suspicious, I wonder what's going on there...

EDIT 2: Back up again.

Last edited:

I've got a dilemma.
I was going to pachinko this afternoon, and on the way I walked past a rice field that was flooded last month and is now draining with a few puddles left here and there. They have storm drains around these fields with a lock system so it's easy to flood the fields, and these storm drains contain hundreds of fish, some of them up to a foot long. I noticed today that these drains are now full of crayfish that are looking for food.
Here's the dilemma... Should I rescue the fish from the puddles and put them back in the storm drains or leave them to die so the crayfish can eat them?

Once as a child my pushchair was searched for explosives by British soldiers in a Belfast shopping centre.

They leave it well alone now;

I am 33.

Hello.

Hellooooooo (said in a sexy voice - think Joey off Friends).

Maybe they could use one of those football mat thingamajigs?

I suppose they could stand on an old xbox and do keepy uppies

GOLD

PLATINUM PERHAPS

I use my nose to press shoot if my arm is being pinned down in an effort to cheat.

True story.

I sometimes press buttons with my tongue, mainly when going through the menu screens.

However

I have also scored a goal using my tongue.

On PES obv.

I've also scored goals without looking at the screen for a good 5 seconds.

i am god

I've also scored goals without looking at the screen for a good 5 seconds.
*Desperately tries not to say "shows how realistic PES is isn't it, if you could run around a professional defence for five seconds and score a goal blindfolded in real life then I'm a 72-year-old woman with a head the size of Scotland*

*Shit, too late*

*Asterisks are pretty*

I need some badgerman art and can anyone find me a nice Patrick Stewart avatar? MAKE IT SO.

superalvim06sj8.jpg

now that's random

I just thought how lucky Batman is, he can was his underwear without takng his clothes off.

Yiiiiears wearing underwear on top of your clothes makes you vvvvvvery lucky :freak:

P.S

Why are badgers black and white?

Because they were invented in 1952, just before the advent of colour television:rein:

My biscycle didn't have a cigerette lighter so I learnt have to drive :drunk:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom