The Random Crap Thread

Re: Random Crap III - As Authorised By The Man

Pulling a muscle after sleeping/sitting has happened a few times to me. I think it's something everyone gets from time to time. You can normally walk it off.

I actually pulled my hamstring quite badly once, whilst running. It was the most pain I've ever experienced. Truly agonizing.

Last edited:

I often have a stretch when i wake up but instead of my leg its always in my neck. Its just a certain angle that does it, and just when ive realised ive gone and done it again its too late.

Future_hiro.jpg

JB why did you change.

To be honest with you, I only realised the guy you were comparing to me was from Heroes last night - I don't watch it. :eh:

The physics are too unrealistic for me. Bit too PolyPHONY. But the missus has started to force me to watch it.

Has anyone noticed that when you have a cold and have a wank, your nose clears for a second when you come?

No. But I notice you need to pee straight after.

No, I was just thinking that jizz and runny snot are similar in texture and could be somehow linked.

Wish i never asked........no actually, i wish you had never asked :D

Maybe its time for an extension of the nose fetish...."say love, do you mind if i sneeze all over your tits"

Last edited:

EEERGH. Never noticed that before.

Share your theories on snot and jizz with her marakomu. Im sure that will bore her to death :D

Jesus the bloke across the road from me got killed on friday night by a bunch of dick heads, i feel like shit.

Christ, that's a bit mental.

Still, you might get on the news.

I might be on tonight they were filming outside my house when i got home from work. I'm the Bruce Willis lookalike or Fred Elliot.

I saw someone and I just get this feeling it was you. Do you have funky glasses?

I'm thinking that Jay resembles a younger Patrick Stewart.

No sorry no glasses and Patrick Stewart i like it. I'm getting a baseball bat this week and i'm gonna spend all weekend twating hoodies.

No sorry no glasses and Patrick Stewart i like it. I'm getting a baseball bat this week and i'm gonna spend all weekend twating hoodies.

There are 2 t's in twatting

How is your English teaching job at Toxteth High going CW?

Going well ta. Though spelling 'fucking cunts' is basic grammar, its getting the little shits to use other words for displeasure thats tough

Oh wow, just read THIS...

I'm a bit freaked out by this bit:

BBC News said:
The site also indicates that Vatican computers were used to remove content from a page about the Sinn Fein leader Gerry Adams.

The edit removed links to newspaper stories written in 2006 that alleged that Adams's finger prints and hand prints were found on a car used during a double murder in 1971.

The section, titled "Fresh murder question raised" is no longer available through the online encyclopaedia.

What the fuck?

Just been looking in the myspace thread, i must say NickSCFC is really dreamy and he knows it the prick tease.

Back
Top Bottom