The Random Crap Thread

Re: Random Crap III - As Authorised By The Man

How someone who makes consistently crap jokes can be so great at the Caption Competition astounds me. :|

I've got gastric flu and a cold on top of that. So it's puke sneeze puke sneeze puke...

How someone who makes consistently crap jokes can be so great at the Caption Competition astounds me. :|

I've got gastric flu and a cold on top of that. So it's puke sneeze puke sneeze puke...

God hates you doesnt he

I was choosing not to mention that to save whatever little dignity I have left

I was just wondering what snails have on there chips cos they dont like salt? Also could you kill a snail with your spunk?

I got a text from marukomu last year...

joketext1.jpg

New avatar for me...

They're the wrong way around, surely...

In other news, it's just occured to me that I know three lesbians, which is three more than most people. I should get them all together.

Last edited:

In other news, it's just occured to me that I know three lesbians, which is three more than most people. I should get them all together.

You jammy bastard, can i bring you some grapes and flowers round Chris while your under the weather and maybe i could meet your friends?

You can if you want, but two of them are nearly 40 and the other one is Welsh.

WTF do people getting interviewed about things call the ground the floor, WTF is going wrong with education, a floor is something inside a house etc, not the outside world. Just really pisses me off.

You can get grounded though and that's usually to your bedroom on the second floor

What's wrong with education? Computers

Is it me or is Youtube totally down?

Back
Top Bottom