The Random Crap Thread

I've had a can of Rockstar energy drink and now I'm fucking buzzing and it's annoying!

I've got kickboxing at 6pm but I'm absoloutely well eager to go at it right now, just really hyped from this damn drink.

And now I've got major munchies :(

0901080046041.jpg

YouTube - Gamesmaster Series 2 Ep1 1992 Part1

I always wanted to play "Who Shot Johnny Rock" :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Right - I don;t get politics at all.. so here's one for those who do.

What do they mean by a tax freeze. Like they're talking about 'child tax credit to be frozen for 3 years'. and a few other areas have been given a freeze.

Does that mean stopped, so no one gets paid child tax for 3 years?

Tax freeze means they wont be changing the rate of tax for X amount of time.

I guess it means they wont be lowering the amount of CTC for the next 3 years.

So whatever you get paid now through ctc you get for the next 3 years? so it wont go up or down?

I was trying to follow it all on tv but they went from talking about people earning over £50,000 I think ... how maybe they shouldn't get it and then they spoke about people at £30.000 and then he went on about means testing not being an option... and then suddenly said it would be froxen and everyone started kicking off.

so I thought it was being stopped or something.

You are all wrong, from now on they will be freezing children born in the UK. You will be charged TAX for any frozen child you own.

Yes it usually moves with inflation, but it will be frozen. You still get it though...

@ Rad,

Which is the main issue, you will essentially be getting less and less each year as the correction for inflation isn't going to happen.

Also why is it called a tax when you get it from the government? Surely it should be "child support", "child ownership allowance" or something similar?

Last edited:
What if some really bitter women started tricking men though? What if you were very civil to a woman, treated her right, wined her, dined her, bought her flowers, paid her respectful compliments, then on the 4th date she allows you into her knickers only to chop your hampton off?!?!

Nasty.

:SHOCK: Sad they need it really, sex crimes should have a ten year minimum and that's ten years, not five with good behaviour, that should mean your out in ten, bad behaviour adds to that...

We are far too soft judicially in this country damn do gooders...:RANT:

I'd quite happily pay to build 100 more prisons as long as they're not like damn Travel Lodges and make the feckers work for there keep, get them out patching roads and cleaning roadsides...

Rant over...:PIRATE::P

When I was a kid, people used to cover me in chocolate and cream then put a cherry on my head.

Yes, life was tough in the gateaux.

Hi, last weekand i have met a girl at a party in my country. We spend a great time together....blablabla ;)
And she told me shes from Chile. I know people there talk spanish...and she told me she has a facebook page, so i can easily find her...because of her last name.
BUT the problem is i cant find her profile...because i never saw it how to write down her name. Im such a jerk :D

Ok first of all her forname is Paulina or Pauline or Paulyne or Paulyna or Polin or Polyn :D I guess these are the only alternatives.
And the good thing would be, that her last name is hungarian, which is György (this is how we in Hungary write down) but theres a higher possibility that the letter ö is o....and im ...thinking that those letters gy(thats one letter together in Hungary) could look different these days.
Now i have to explain how to say those letters to find out what letter could be the alternative in spanish. Look everyone knows the serbian footballplayer Djordjevic...ok, when you say this name, the "dj" could be equal to "gy".
I hope its clear:D and theres someone who talk spanish.
This is a love story :P so...i hope someone could help me.

Hi, last weekand i have met a girl at a party in my country. We spend a great time together....blablabla ;)
And she told me shes from Chile. I know people there talk spanish...and she told me she has a facebook page, so i can easily find her...because of her last name.
BUT the problem is i cant find her profile...because i never saw it how to write down her name. Im such a jerk :D

Ok first of all her forname is Paulina or Pauline or Paulyne or Paulyna or Polin or Polyn :D I guess these are the only alternatives.
And the good thing would be, that her last name is hungarian, which is György (this is how we in Hungary write down) but theres a higher possibility that the letter ö is o....and im ...thinking that those letters gy(thats one letter together in Hungary) could look different these days.
Now i have to explain how to say those letters to find out what letter could be the alternative in spanish. Look everyone knows the serbian footballplayer Djordjevic...ok, when you say this name, the "dj" could be equal to "gy".
I hope its clear:D and theres someone who talk spanish.
This is a love story :P so...i hope someone could help me.

http://www.facebook.com/sandorfalvigy

The best I could find was this person, who likes the Red hot Chili Peppers?

It might be a good starting point?

Back
Top Bottom