The Random Crap Thread

Nick,what's the deal with these Shin Cup noodles then?

IMAG0098.jpg

Bought these a few days ago and brought them into work. The thing is, all of the text is in Chinese and I'm not sure how long to put the water in for etc? :LOL:

Pretty much like standard pot noodles Dags, I fill to just above the top of the dried noodles, stir after 10-30 sec's and leave for another min or so...

Add all your sachet of powder or paste depending on what's in them after you add the water before the first stir so you get it soaked in...

Enjoy...:SNACK:

Last edited:
I always did a "Dry" potnoodle. Loved the curry flavoured one. You would boil the water and only fill to about halfway. Let it soak for 5/10 minutes and then you would have a lovely noodle curry instead of a watery soup.

Nick,what's the deal with these Shin Cup noodles then?

IMAG0098.jpg

Bought these a few days ago and brought them into work. The thing is, all of the text is in Chinese and I'm not sure how long to put the water in for etc? :LOL:

How did you hold both pots in each hand AND take the picture? a 3rd arm? camera in your mouth? on a tripod on a timer? did you ask someone to hold them for you or take the photo for you? didn't they think you were a bit insane taking photos of noodles?

I was with my girlfriend in a Chinese buffet waiting for the drinks to arrive :)

Have got my History GCSE tomorrow I'm pretty nervous! Need to learn a fuck load on Germany from 1918 to 1945 which is a shit load! Bloody Hitler.

Some pleb on facebook has set their status to:

"Cameron youngest pm in 200 years, I feel so privileged and thrilled to be watching this live on tv!"

Weird

Not sure what's causing it, Rad. The advert that should've been shown there is blank though, any ideas what it was? Which browser are you using? I'll switch to it for a bit and see if it happens to me.

I'm using firefox.

I just had it again as I went to reply to this thread. Modnation Racers ad at the top... so i scrolled to the bottom and I'm guessing the bottom right ad is the culprit.
amtqgx.jpg

I keep getting this background randomly...

20f5nbq.jpg

Anyone have any ideas what's going on?

It looks like a problem with your graphics card. Do you get any stuttering? Or problems with your mouse when you move it across the screen?

Reinstall Direct X or update the driver for your video card and see what happens.

Back
Top Bottom