The Random Crap Thread

:LOL:
tumblr_l0yx3zSkDZ1qzpudzo1_500.jpg

Very cool. I'd love to get a huge tv, put it over our front window and then invite someone in. then have a video playing of what we can see out of our front window... that after 30 minutes changes into something like maybe an atomic bomb can go off in the distance or maybe a train can start to approach us on a head on collision.

First one Tim is Transformers. They are Autobots. (Also got Transformers badge on his car)

Second one I dont get either.

Something somewhat bizarre occurred to me last night. That last match Man Utd vs Tottenham really had some impacts on me. Aside from the fact that I was more than surprised and impressed by the sight of players throwing up on the pitch, it made me have a nightmare as well.

So in my dream I was watching a match in a stadium. To put things into context, in my dream, players feeling sick and puking on the pitch had bizarrely turned into a routine with many other occurrences and it received attention from the media and concerned many people connected to the sport. So when some players where feeling sick on that match it wasn't a surprise anymore for me... But then the majority of the players on the pitch started doing so. It was a puke fest all around the pitch, including ref and linesmen. They had ran out of water and the players were very dehydrated, to the point that some of them collected sick coming out of other players' mouths to drink. Well, at that point it was too much to take and the spectators themselves started throwing up as well, one over the other. Like a chain reaction, in a wave of vomit, pretty much everyone was throwing up in the stands. I was holding myself, putting my hand over my mouth and turned my head away, only to see another fan doing something worse. That guy decided to take it to the next level and took a dump right there. The bastard was wearing some pyjamas underpants opened in the back or something.

I woke up disgusted and all grossed out and realised that I was spitting for real. My mouth was covered in spit. I'm glad I didn't throw up for real.

Ahh, my girlfriend was sleeping next to me. Fortunately she wasn't spat on, as I was facing the other way, and she didn't notice any of that.

Now that Arsenal is out of the title race I'll avoid watching matches for a while. :LOL

Back
Top Bottom