The Random Crap Thread

Go into the Barcelona thread and refer them to this thread to help? or some other spanish sections of the forum.

Who's party was it, did they invite her?

Actually we met in a club, she was sleeping:ZZZ: on a sofa and i did wake her up, because she was alone there, and you know there are bad people everywhere:D
First i thought she is drunk but she was just tired of walking around the city all day.

Hi, last weekand i have met a girl at a party in my country. We spend a great time together....blablabla ;)
And she told me shes from Chile. I know people there talk spanish...and she told me she has a facebook page, so i can easily find her...because of her last name.
BUT the problem is i cant find her profile...because i never saw it how to write down her name. Im such a jerk :D

Ok first of all her forname is Paulina or Pauline or Paulyne or Paulyna or Polin or Polyn :D I guess these are the only alternatives.
And the good thing would be, that her last name is hungarian, which is György (this is how we in Hungary write down) but theres a higher possibility that the letter ö is o....and im ...thinking that those letters gy(thats one letter together in Hungary) could look different these days.
Now i have to explain how to say those letters to find out what letter could be the alternative in spanish. Look everyone knows the serbian footballplayer Djordjevic...ok, when you say this name, the "dj" could be equal to "gy".
I hope its clear:D and theres someone who talk spanish.
This is a love story :P so...i hope someone could help me.

good luck

gyorgy in spanish is georgina
http://www.facebook.com/search/?pos...33204#!/search/?flt=1&q=paula georgyna&o=2048

or can be too "giorgio" more "italian"

this girl, is paulina giorgio, from chile. colo-colo fan...colocolo is club from chile
no more paulina giorgio in all facebook

http://www.facebook.com/people/Paulina-Giorgio/1119231212

this are "paula" giorgio
http://www.facebook.com/search/?pos...la giorgio&init=quick&sid=0.22981755126927905

Last edited:
No luck...im already thinking about, maybe she did set me up...but what would be the point? :D

She was studying at one of the university of chile...maybe i should check all the paulinas this way :D
Theres no option in facebook to search after age? Shes 30 or 31 years old...that would be a big help.

Last edited:
No luck...im already thinking about, maybe she did set me up...but what would be the point? :D

She was studying at one of the university of chile...maybe i should check all the paulinas this way :D
Theres no option in facebook to search after age? Shes 30 or 31 years old...that would be a big help.

yes you can search by city, univertsity, zone of work...

Thats it...i give up:CONF: I would like just invite her to Hungary again :PP But it seems its never going to happend.
By the way thanks for the effort to trying to help me guys. :)

:SHOCK:Now this thread is about my love life? :D

Originally Posted by Nick Cave >
We want updates GPL...
I should wait at least 3 days until i send her a message, im not going to break the rules :WORSHIP::D
Tomorrow...or maybe this evening. ;):D

Last edited:
:SHOCK:Now this thread is about my love life? :D

Don't call it love when it's straight s...

By the way, I had written a long post in the Barcelona thread answering your post there about this. But once written, I saw mart had found her, but I posted it anyways. It wouldn't have been useful at all, reading it now, but at least I tried... your hints were totally useless, though... :BYE:

Don't call it love when it's straight s...

By the way, I had written a long post in the Barcelona thread answering your post there about this. But once written, I saw mart had found her, but I posted it anyways. It wouldn't have been useful at all, reading it now, but at least I tried... your hints were totally useless, though... :BYE:

How do you know how i feel?:RANT::SHOCK:...:P:P:P
Anyway, thanks for the help. ;)

Back
Top Bottom