The Random Crap Thread

Just got this email:

We are really sorry but we are currently experiencing a delay with your item I Went To Mexico And All I Got Was Swine Flue T Shirt - l, due to illness in the factory. Stock is due to be dispatched week commencing 28th of September.

I found it quite funny myself :LOL:

The writers who do these detective/murder mystery TV shows. Are they the perfect criminals with the amount of knowledge and creativity they have to pull off crime?

The writers who do these detective/murder mystery TV shows. Are they the perfect criminals with the amount of knowledge and creativity they have to pull off crime?

Nah - I pull them shows apart all of the time.

Usually lots of instances where things happen that would not happen in real life and would be picked up on.

the wife hates me watching stuff like that because I always say things like;

'why would she not go over there?'

'why would he do that?'

'That would never happen'

'Are the police that stupid?'

Etc Etc

They manipulate the stories to fit how they work out the plot. Would not work in real life (Most of the time ;)) )

I might, I was going to check for you after reading the demo thread. :) I'm not at home at the moment though so you'll need to bear with me til early next week.

What's the best day / time to list stuff on eBay? Are there figures anywhere that shows you when most people are on eBay in the UK? You'd think somebody would have figured it out to ensure they have most people on at the time their auctions finish...

I've got 10+ games I want to stick on there but I'm wondering whether to stick them on for a week tomorrow night, or stick them on to finish just before / just after Match of the Day finishes to try and catch the typical gaming audience...

I'm sure The Gadget Show on Ch5 did a piece where 2 of them had to sell gadgets for the most money. 1 only online and the other person to person (like on a market stall). Well they gave out info stating the best times to list items on ebay and days. It must be on their website somewhere or on youtube or something.

I always have mine finish between 7pm and 9pm. During the day, most people are in work, 6pm-7pm and people are eating tea. After that and I imagine that's when people are either watching TV or on the internet.

I'm sure The Gadget Show on Ch5 did a piece where 2 of them had to sell gadgets for the most money. 1 only online and the other person to person (like on a market stall). Well they gave out info stating the best times to list items on ebay and days. It must be on their website somewhere or on youtube or something.

Yeah i was gonna post about that

One was Thursday and the other was Saturday i think

For some reason I really like Thursdays aswell. It just has a different feeling about it.

I was born on a thursday aswell :DD

I don't like Thursdays as it's so close to the weekend and I just want the week to finish then.

Only good thing about it is Friday is a dress-down day in work, so Thursday is the last day we have to dress (reasonably) smart.

Back
Top Bottom