The Random Crap Thread

Yearbook Yourself 2009

n574656040_3698118_6909669.jpg

That'll be Mr Rogan the Last Starfighter.. One of my favs alongside Flight of The Navigator.

1980s films are the nuts

I will be going to London for only the second time in my life next week, I'll be at the Emirates stadium on the 14th. I hope I see BobbyBox. :D

I will be going to London for only the second time in my life next week, I'll be at the Emirates stadium on the 14th. I hope I see BobbyBox. :D

Oooh sexy - I might stalk you :DD

How long are you down for?

You should go around the corner and see what they have done to Highbury. Its quite interesting. I suppose only if you saw it before though :DD

I don't think he knows where it is?

:TTTH:

Funny you mention Takeshi's Castle, just so happens that Takeshi Kitano was in that Binocular Football clip. But yeah, fucking love that show, Bridge Ball is just so piss yourself hilarious.

I've only ever seen one episode where there was a winner, because that Final Showdown was a real mis-match :D

Lady GaGa's apparently a hermaphrodite...

"It's not something that I'm ashamed of, just isn't something that I go around telling everyone. Yes. I have both male and female genitalia, but I consider myself a female. It's just a little bit of a penis and really doesn't interfere much with my life. The reason I haven't talked about it is that it's not a big deal to me. Like come on. It's not like we all go around talking about our vags. I think this is a great opportunity to make other multiple gendered people feel more comfortable with their bodies. I'm sexy, I'm hot. I have both a poon and a peener. Big f*cking deal."

http://bossip.com/139759/chicks-with-dcks-is-lady-gaga-packing/

YouTube - Boy George The Crying Game - Copyright: Capitol Records (1992)

Back
Top Bottom