The Random Crap Thread

I won't lie to you, it's uncanny. Or at least it would have been with a pair of glasses on.

CDavies.jpg

Better? And i gave him shit hair too.

Everton fans love that home kit, my housemate included. Its supposed to be modelled on the kit they wore when they last won something in europe i believe. Looks utter shit to me.

Was just looking at the SKY SPORTS NEW KITS FEATURE when I came across Everton's new kit.

What the hell? It's even worse than Newcastle's weird away kit!
Mind you even Toons away is better than that Everton home kit...
:CONFUSE: Lay off the chilli jam Nick...

Everton fans love that home kit, my housemate included. Its supposed to be modelled on the kit they wore when they last won something in europe i believe. Looks utter shit to me.
As Nick said, it looks like a bib! It's like they cut a blue shirt and a white shirt up in an X shape, then sewn them together. It doesn't even look real does it? It looks like a FIFA game that's crashed and gone funny, like it's loaded a quarter of Tottenham's kit and three quarters of Chelsea's new kit.

I even prefer the away kit and that's got pink stripes for God's sake, what were they thinking? Did Graham Norton play for them last time they won something in Europe?

Or Joe?

Last edited:
portsmouth-09-10-away-canterbury-kit-3.jpg

Not to mention the jobsite sponsorship :LOL:

That's almost as good as the specsavers sponsorship on the Scottish referee kits.

Anyone seen the new Chelsea home kit? In its that skysports list aswell, whoever designed that has been watching far too much batman/superhero films. Im surprised they didnt add a fake sixpack. They probably did in the original but it made the sponsorship printing far too difficult.

Yeah, I hate the Chelsea shirt as well but a lot of people seem to like it so I just smile and nod.

The away kit is kind of alright though.

Anyone seen the new Chelsea home kit? In its that skysports list aswell, whoever designed that has been watching far too much batman/superhero films. Im surprised they didnt add a fake sixpack. They probably did in the original but it made the sponsorship printing far too difficult.

BallackEssienLampard-Chelsea-New-Kit-2009-2_2337249.jpg

Why is Lampard modelling a kids size top?

Back
Top Bottom