The Random Crap Thread

New one;

Television. Television is the explanation for this - you see this in bad television. Little assault guys creeping through the vents, coming in through the ceiling - that James Bond shit never happens in real life! Professionals don't do that!

Tim in Egyptian Jail?...

article-0-02F45AE00000044D-494_468x.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Amazing Video - Deserves it's own thread.

It was powerful up until about the 3:00 minute mark... the spirits? wtf.

Re: Amazing Video - Deserves it's own thread.

I tried driving slow once, but it was too uncomfortable swapping the dangle to be down my left leg, so I just leave it down the right leg and resting on the accelerator as normal these days. :SMOKIN:

This must win the preach of the year topic award. Good work Revan! :PINKS:

Seriously though, dangerous driving is never cool. :FAIL:

I'm going to hell cause I loved through all of that.

It's like a compilation of the worst driving sequences in films ever.

That bit with the Civic flipping is like a Simpsons joke, whereby something bad happens, and then they just keep adding to it.

http://kotaku.com/5312847/the-most-bizarre-5-minutes-youll-spend-this-morning

This video is a documentary intro, and even though 1) the creators are German, 2) they show Mario peeing and 3) everyone has sex at the end, it still doesn't explain what's going on.

You're just gonna have to see this for yourself - but it's more than 5 minutes long, and doesn't start getting weird until Ron Jeremy Mario pops out of a Space Invaders tank at 1:40.

There is no actual nudity, but I'd still classify this as rated nsfw for: Ryu and Guile making bedroom eyes; hot Pong ball-on-paddle action, and Lara Croft having a shampoo-commercial orgasm.

Back
Top Bottom