The Random Crap Thread

lesdawson460.jpg

The similarity is scary

[02:00] Badgerman: nottub
[02:00] phatmann2005: jenson?
[01:59] Badgerman: go jenson
[01:59] phatmann2005: hmm
[01:57] Badgerman: the only forums i actually frequent for full on forum use is at something awful
[01:57] Badgerman: then hibernate for the winter
[01:57] Badgerman: i came here for the pes threads that would crop up each summer
[01:57] Badgerman: im not really here for the forums
[01:56] Badgerman: i dont know
[01:51] phatmann2005: so, what are the good threads on here?
[01:51] Nick Cave: thought so...
[01:48] Badgerman: awesome
[01:41] phatmann2005:
[01:39] Badgerman: :'[

I'm going to trim my 360 friend list down. Looking at it, there's tons of people I've added from here and I've never once played an online game with them anyway so no point in having them there I guess. Probably going to delete the vast majority of people from here and just add the ones who I might play in FIFA 10 at the time though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Chris Davies, do you play cricket by any chance and secretly play for Grays in Essex on Sundays? If not then I must have played against your twin yesterday! Funny thing was, he bowled me out too! :LOL:

Chris Davies, do you play cricket by any chance and secretly play for Grays in Essex on Sundays? If not then I must have played against your twin yesterday! Funny thing was, he bowled me out too! :LOL:
I can't stand cricket so it must have been my evil twin. He ran off when he was 13, haven't seen him since, but apparently he dyed his hair bright blonde and thought he was the Terminator. I think Dermot has a photo of him somewhere...

Last edited:
"although it looks like the controller can get a tad touchy if you stray too far while trying to play it."

Why would the distance between the tv and joypad make any difference?

i guess they had to put up the console wherever you could connect it to that thing and if you go out playing there surely is quite a distance in between

Okay, here's some random crap - the ad banner for the 2009 Special Olympics International Golf Tournament is nice, but having "Let's goal!" as the slogan makes me think that the people who created the banner will also be participating.

Okay, here's some random crap - the ad banner for the 2009 Special Olympics International Golf Tournament is nice, but having "Let's goal!" as the slogan makes me think that the people who created the banner will also be participating.

Nearly as bad as "Let's FIFA 09".

Back
Top Bottom