The Random Crap Thread

Edited :LMAO:

Jamesy, she mentioned about the cartoon-something on her arse but that was it. Everytime she she said about a tattoo, I just kept saying I think they're awful and she shouldn't do it :LOL:

Hopefully it's just a flash in the pan and she'll let it go soon but she said she's been thinking about it for a few years now.

Last edited by a moderator:
To scare her off, just google:

A - A picture of a mother with a baby with a Tattoo, that should scare most people off. It's all very well getting a tattoo when you skin is clear and smooth but when its gets older, and you get more responsibilities like a child it just looks sad.

B - Do a google for mature and doggystyle and Im sure you will get enough old tarts from an angle to show off their lovely tattoo's whilst looking a bit worse for wear. And if those dont scare her off you should RUN!

...and then he goes on a rampage

By the way, who is that person in your picture? You?

:LMAO:

That my friend is Audrey Tatou...

20020513-750-142.jpg

I dont think she's got learning difficulties, she's just a social outcast and has got no idea how to deal with everyday people let alone fame etc.

I think this whole obsession with her is a bit bizzare to be honest, she wasn't even that good at singing. FFS she got name checked in South Park the other night :LOL:

I dont think she's got learning difficulties, she's just a social outcast and has got no idea how to deal with everyday people let alone fame etc.

I think this whole obsession with her is a bit bizzare to be honest, she wasn't even that good at singing. FFS she got name checked in South Park the other night :LOL:

TBH I've not watched any of the circus but I thought they had said she was a little slow... She is the new Jade Goody... (though she does have talent) :D

Back
Top Bottom