The Random Crap Thread

Just got this email:

Dear Valued Customer,
Your access to Online Services has been suspended. Due to a miss-match access code between
your Security information. To enable you continue accessing your online account it will only
take you few minutes to re-activate your account. Click on the link below and you will be taken straight to where you can activate your account.

https://halifax-online.co.uk/_mem_bin/customer/formslogin.asp

Important Notice:- You are strictly advised to match your details correctly to avoid service denial.

Thank you for banking with us.

Yours Sincerely,
Halifax Online Banking Customer Service.

:LMAO:

Sign of respect, like Mr. or more accurately Herr or Frau in German. There are different levels. I get called Malcolm-sensei (teacher) by my students, Maru-chan by my wife's mother and fat cunt by my wife.
Others are -sama, -Kun, -dono... maybe there are more. If you don't use the san you can really offend someone to the point they might twat you.

Jesus, just realised your username is your name as it would be pronounced in Japan! I love things like that, I've always been interested in phonetics.

Marukomu's Japanese lessons ftw.

I'd love to learn Japanese but I get the feeling I wouldn't be able to do it, I couldn't learn French or German at school so I think Japanese would kill me...

Those translators not always accurate as some of the sounds are spoken differently. You usually have to type it in roman letters the same way a Japanese would say it.

Fish%2Beyes.jpg

Skeleton.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Off another forum:

This isn't strictly on topic but I'm proud of it.

2 friends of mine who didn't know each other met for the first time while I was there and both seperatley asked me if the other fancied them.

So of course I got them together, and to this day they remain, but first I told each of them seperatley that the other fucking LOVES dinosaurs - and if they want to impress they had best research and talk about dinosaurs to the other.

So out they go for their first dinner..."So errrrr, you like dinosaurs?", "Oh yeah I love dinosaurs, how about you", "Love 'em" "What's your favourite". etc.

I still wind them up about their fun dinosaur filled first date

:LMAO:

Back
Top Bottom