The Random Crap Thread

I'm worried now. :(

How do I navigate through the Birmingham station to find the train going to Euston then? You've got to help me now that you've said that...

I won't be informing you of my progress either, I'm skint and internet on my phone costs a fortune. So you've got a bit of peace from 9pm tonight til 9pm tomorrow. ;)

It is a big concrete turd of a place New Street and always busy, they have improved the screens and signage though so you should be fine Chris.
I would normally be on Virgin and they are usually on Platform 2-5 If I have to change. I think the Pool to London will run the same lines too, Euston is nice and easy...

Check your connection times, I've missed before in New Street took me an extra hour and a half longer to get to Bristol...

Last edited:
This is gonna be a proper experience for you aint it CB :)

Watch out if you go on the tube its fucking mental down there

This is gonna be a proper experience for you aint it CB :)

Watch out if you go on the tube its fucking mental down there
So I've been told, if anyone comes up to me I'll be shaking like a shitting dog.

Fuck that. Come and stay at mine :TU:.
Can't let him down with him being the "boss" and all that, I like doing my FSB stuff. ;)

A-squirrel-who-appeared-i-001.jpg

Once the squirrel masters Photoshop – tricky with those little paws – he'll get the two annoying blurry humans out of the background of his beautiful holiday snap.

He persuaded them to set up their camera by Lake Minnewanka in Banff National Park, and as he heard the motor of the timer whirring, adopted the position – beautifully centred, alert yet relaxed, perfectly in focus, unlike his amateurish assistants.

He then ensured his postcard was circulated to relatives all over the world – you may well sense them lurking just within eyeline of this computer screen, or dashing for the trees with a sheet of newspaper tucked under one arm – by causing Melissa Brandts, who owned the camera, to forward the image to National Geographic, where photo editor Susan Welchman chose it for her Daily Dozen gallery. It has now been picked up by myriad media and websites.

Brandts, who appears hilariously to think the whole thing was her idea, explained: "We had our camera set up on some rocks and were getting ready to take the picture when this curious little ground squirrel appeared, became intrigued with the sound of the focusing camera and popped right into our shot."

Apart from the kind of tedious discussion on various blog sites of focal depth and remote control shutter releases which causes any squirrel with sense to tune out and go and see a man about some nuts, the hero of Lake Minnewanka has sparked a rash of tribute images.

He might like the video from another National Geographic contributor, of a squirrel in the Grand Canyon explaining exactly what he thinks of tourists.

But he should probably skip the YouTube clip of a cousin drunk on fermented pumpkins literally falling out of his tree. Very embarassing.

:LOL: :APPLAUD: Cracking photo!

(404): Can I crash on your couch? I just came home to find my wife giving two guys blowjobs.
(1-404): Two?
(404): Two.

:LOL:

Does anyone remember some cereal from the late 80's to early to mid 90's that had chocolate in the centre?
I'm pretty sure it looked like shredded wheat with chocolate in the centre but it wasn't shredded wheat it was something else on the outside like erm corn puff or erm... well that's what I can't remember.

I know what you mean.

Closest thing they have to that now is Chocolate Squares from Aldi/Asda I think.

(770): Found moms dildo in drawer while looking for socks, and its wet
:SHOCK:

(847): this wart on my finger ripped off while i was fingering this girl the other night. she thought she had gotten her period and started crying so i went with. its better for both of us that way

(408): hey, what are you doing? my roommates are gone for the night... you should come over ;)
(650): nah, i'm gonna grab some food
:FAIL:

(480): my little brother just caught me blowing my step cousin in the lobby bathroom at our family reunion
:CONFUSE:

(602): So instead of cumming in her, I peed in her...
(623): What did she do!?
(602): I didn't tell her...
:LMAO:

(816): normally I beat off every night before I go to bed even though my little brother sleeps in the same room. So I was starting to last night, and he jumped out of bed and said "Fuck, Im not listening to this shit again" We havent talked since. fuck me
:CONFUSE:

(727): He started to lick my mole,thinking it was my nipple.
:LMAO:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom